Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Fingerprint scanner works 90% of the time, better than more expensive phones I have had.
- Fully customization. I even contacted support who helped get me root access, the support person was going crazy over what he has done with the phone so far. Cool that they have a team that well versed on the phone.
- Sturdy, it does not feel like a $200 phone. I love the metal body.
- Screen is the perfect size for me. Just under a phablet size and fits perfectly in my had.
- Even if you stick with the stock launcher there are a ton of features they offer to customize the phone.
- The tray for the sim and sd slots are amazing. Love how they tuck away.
- I get a full day's worth of battery life out of it.
Cons: - The metal back does get a little warm if you are intensively using it for a long period of time.
- There are some games that are laggy on the phone.
- Kinda wish I had access to the battery.
Other Thoughts: T-Mobile: "Honor 5X: band 12 disabled while on T-Mobile network; considering VoLTE support in the future." So for now no band 12.
Aside from that, I am on T-Mobile and have had no issues with the phone at all. I actually begun to use the standard interface and got use to the whole "must have every icon on the screen" madness. The Google Now launcher was also used and worked well. There are some "mid range graphic" games that shudder on the phone, but more graphic intense ones that do just fine.
I would pay extra if they made a version with the Tegra processor and removable battery. Just my opinion and wish though. The phone is amazing.
Pros: Big enough for both laptops that use it. The big fan is nice a quiet, allows for better airflow. Love the feet on it to prop up the back of the laptop when on a table. Like the speed controller as well.
Cons: When it is in my lap I have to turn it off, the plastic protecting the fan bends into the fan. Not a huge deal.
Other Thoughts: Great product overall, big enough for most laptops, noticeable difference in temp when it is on and off.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Great product, very easy to plug in and remove drives. Love that it has a power on button, my last one did not. Use it for both Mac and PC backups. Easy plug n play, no drivers needed.
Cons: None at the moment, works as expected.
Other Thoughts: I got what I wanted, the seller had it at my door in record time, came packed nicely.READ FULL REVIEW