Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: cheap-on sale
Cons: So, I got this power supply to go with my new mini-ITX build. I assembled everything correctly and fired it up. It worked fine for a while and then started shutting down randomly. I thought it might be a heat problem so I have some cooling products on the way. Turns out this wasn't the problem anyhow as the power supply started to fade in and out. I could see it in the LED's on my mouse. Then it started acting like it couldn't power its own fan and would sort of chug it around lackadaisically and eventually stopped. Upon investigation, when i moved the main power cord for the CPU/motherboard it would whir to life a little and die again. So, I went and got my 7 year old raidmax power supply from my old computer and plugged it in. Have not had a problem since, so I'm pretty darn sure it was the power supply.
Other Thoughts: Next paycheck I'm still getting a new power supply because the raidmax is old but it still completely functions.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: EVGA TORQ X10 901-X1-1103-KR Wired Laser Gaming Mouse
Pros: -aggressive styling (very sexy mouse)
- bottom surface is smooth like baby's bottom it glides so easy across anything
- personally i found the software pretty easy if you are in the mindset to figure it out for a minute
- tough cable that doesn't bind
- i love the light settings of ANY COLOR COMBINATION YOU WANT
- I actually use the two left buttons with my thumb and they are conveniently located
- I have large hands and just cranked the adjustment up to its max and it fits quite comfortably, I can see how some people might have problems with this but for me its perfect.
Cons: it could have come with the promotional mousepad when I ordered it. I'm still waiting EVGA. lol
Other Thoughts: If you want something unique, customizable, and QUALITY. Go for it. It's fine if you keep shopping but everything about this mouse really tickles my fancy and I highly recommend it.READ FULL REVIEW