Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Low price is a plus, but I appreciate the fact that it simply works - day in, day out.
Cons: Cons? None that I'm aware of.
Other Thoughts: It's clicky little scroll wheel functions on and on, the buttons work properly; It simply performs the task it was designed for and keeps going. If you want lots of buttons, flashing lights, liquid cooling, and a mirror to watch yourself look cool while telling your buddies how much you paid for your mouse, this isn't for you. On the other hand, if you want a basic mouse that you can use until it becomes a part of your anatomy, this is an excellent choice.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: (1) Works; Provides stable power and keeps its cool.
(2) Very quiet fan.
(3) Cool blue light. (Good if other lights are blue, as mine are; Not so much if your other lights are another color.)
(4) The hybrid modular design is GREAT! No cabling octopus as with non-modular PSU's, but easier to connect all the needed cables than with full modular design. Truly the way to go.
Cons: (1) AC power cable fits rather loosely. I thought it might be the cord, so I tried another one. It fit loosely, as well.
The cord stays on if undisturbed, one should be careful cleaning, etc. or cord could be easily disconnected.
Other Thoughts: I am completely satisfied with this unit, aside from the somewhat loose fit of the cord. It could be dislodged when cleaning around the computer or whatever. Still, it isn't so bad that I took any eggs off for it.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Rosewill CHALLENGER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case, comes with Three Fans-1x Front Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1x Top 140mm Fan, 1x Rear 120mm Fan, option Fans-2x Side 120mm Fan
Pros: Although I have worked 'under the hood' of more PC's than I can count, I have build but a few. This case is not only miles ahead of computer mill boxes, but miles ahead of the Thermaltake boxes I've had the displeasure of using in previous builds. The pros include:
1. Well packed, which resulted in arrival in perfect condition.
2. Included thumbscrews which seems to be too 'exotic' for some to include.
3. Smoother, well-rolled edges.
4. Black interior.
5. Excellent ventilation throughout.
6. Includes decent case fans.
7. Includes 2.5 to3.5 drive adapted which is great since some SSD makers are too cheap to include these days.
8. Tooless hardware for the 5.25 bays work well AND my drives LG drives were actually aligned perfectly with the front of the case.
Cons: Zero response when I ask it to bring me snacks. (Possible manufacturing defect?)
Other Thoughts: Good layout, smooth edges, etc. at a very reasonable price. It's a rather nice looking case as well. Hard deal to beat.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.