Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1) The look.
2) Cable management.
3) Plenty of drive bays.
4) 5 fans included.
Cons: 1) Poor workmanship.
2) The steel is a bit thin.
3) Noisy fans.
4) 3 out of 5 fans with LEDs.
Other Thoughts: The case is very well designed, the cable management system is very convenient in hiding your wires. No problems connecting drives even with regular sata connectors, you don't need angled ones. Lots of thumbscrews, I used a screwdriver only to install the motherboard.
Unfortunately the workmanship is far from perfect.
1) One leg is some 1/16" shorter than the others. First time in my life I've got a wobbly case.
2) the SATA dock on the top. It has a protecting cover on the connector - mine removed along with SATA connector's
plastic housing because the connector they use does not have two metal 'pins' on the sides which are soldered to the PCB, basically the housing slides off the signal/power pins with almost no effort.
3) Fans are noisy, you might want to replace them with quieter ones.
4) Bright annoying LEDs on front/top fans. You might want to replace them with regular ones.
Be aware that 2 front fans cannot be replaced without removing the drives cage.
Pros: Supposed to be fast and convenient
Cons: Being turned on this device kills the wireless (n) connectivity. I don't have USB 3.0 cable that is longer than an included one so I cannot check what happens if it is far enough from my desktop.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Dmitry K.
Date Joined: 07/24/02
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.