Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Faster than WD Black
- Keeps cool
- Excellent OS disk
- Excellent Value
Cons: - Not a top-tier performance SSD, didn't expect one for $70READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - 4GB Memory allows for extensive game mods
- Runs Crysis 3 and just about everything else on Ultra (tessellation on but not max)
- Single card runs cool and quiet
- Smaller than advertised, will allow bigger memory in small spaces
- Runs effectively in SLI
- Does not need RIDICULOUS amounts of power.
Cons: - Shorter than advertised?
- Top card runs warm on side-by-side SLI but thats to be expected
- Heaven doesn't really care if you have 8GB of GDDR5
Other Thoughts: Single card was fantastic and second card in SLI really made my micro build, ACX cooler has yet to need to go past 73% fan power to keep units acceptably cool to run in SLI through any benchmark/game I've come up with.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Super fast read/write time
- Solid price per GB
- Laps my friends' storage drives
- Fantastic for game storage
Cons: - Higher price per GB than less effective drives?
Other Thoughts: Fantastic drive I would use again in storage, or in building a budget gaming pc.READ FULL REVIEW