Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1.Works right out of the box. Win7 recognized right away and installed driver.
2. Mobo 20pin adapter is great. I got it on a gigabyte z68xp-udp3.
3. slot for microsd is great for me.
4. 5.25 form made it sit flush with my dvd drive. cleaned up the look on my case a little
Cons: Pricey but if it works longer than the cheapy internal ones then in the long run you are better off. If i dont have to use an external card reader it just makes things look cleaner on my desk which would be worth it.
Other Thoughts: I snaked the usb3 cables through some power cables to take some of the weight off of the 20pin adapter on the mobo.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Price was right
Cons: Oh where to begin. Bought it for my new system. Doesnt work. Called Rosewill who I have to say has great customer service. Actually spoke to a real live English speaking person. Anyways he said this model doesnt play nice with 64bit win 7. Even though I updated the drivers blah blah blah its hit or miss. I aint gonna RMA this cause the shipping cost would equal the product itself. What a waste of time. So sad.
Other Thoughts: Really wish Newegg would change from UPS to Fedex. I really hate UPS.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: IN WIN Dragon Rider Black 1.0 - 0.8mm SECC Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case
Pros: Chose this case for my first self build. Was wavering between this and Antec 1200 V3 but since I already had a Antec 900 I wanted to go with something different. Anyways... Looks very nice. Nice blue leds. Easy case to build with. Lots of space. It's huge! Cable management was easy. I like the easy install cages. Had a nice slot for SSD. Side panel takes 6 120mm fans which is nice. Those swivel feet on the bottom holds it nice and secure.
Cons: Hmm what I didnt like.
- The top I/O panel has too much flex when you plug something in. It works but my old Antec case didnt have any flex.
- DVD burner doesnt quite sit flush with the front of the case. Kinda sits a little back. Wish it sat just a touch forward.
- The 220 mm fan on the side panel definitely touches my Zalman cpu cooler. Just enough to bend it a little. I read someone just shaved it down and I guess you could do that. I'm going to put 4 new 120mm fans instead.
Other Thoughts: All in all I'm very happy with the case. Looks great. Cools nicely. I got my i7 to 4.2 and it runs a nice 30c under normal load. Dual GTX 580 sli runs 40 idle and 79 load. I think it will be cooler once I get my new side fans in. Oh well not bad for my first build
In Win Dragon Rider
Intel i7 2600koc to 4.2
GTX 580 x2 sli
16g gskill ripjaw
120g intel ssd 510 os
wd 2 terabytes black x 2 data
windows 7 64bit
thermaltake 1200w toughpower