Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: (1) - It was cheap.
(2) - It installed windows.
(3) - It didn't catch on fire.
(4) - It was the only time Ive ever had to use it.
Cons: (1) - It didn't catch on fire
Other Thoughts: Overall Score - 10/10, buy it.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: (1) Quality - All its components are of high quality, do not anticipate them to break for a very long time.
(2) Protection - Can take a power surge and shrug it off like its nothing, kept all other system components running flawlessly.
(3) Quite - Fan is hardly noticeable.
(4) Reliable - Keeps a Geforce GTX 660 Ti running flawlessly.
Other Thoughts: Overall Rating - 10/10, Perfect
Great For - Almost any PC gamer.
Price - $119.99 price tag has already paid for itself. When hooking it up at a friends house their was a bad electrical outlet. It resulted in the old houses lights to flicker and fried a friends Roswell power supply along with several of his PCs components, all my components worked perfectly when I powered it up later. Also its quality is worth the price tag.
Pros: (1) Portability - Can be carried around with ease thanks to its reliable handle that requires only one hand to carry.
(2) Price - An excellent bargain for its price, would recommend to new PC gamers looking for a rig under 1K.
(3) Cool - Is something that is esthetically pleasing in a room. Also it keeps the components at a satisfying temperature.
(4) Quite - Sounds from fans is barely noticeable.
Cons: (1) Quality - The screws tear apart the threads which help hold the mother board in, the process of installing a fourth motherboard was a nightmare because the screws didn't go in or didn't come out. The plastic claps holding in panels on the back broke easily. The 2.0 USB ports in the front will snap with such ease if someone trips over a charger, mouse, ect. However the quality is mostly only a problem during instillation, during the rest of the time looks great on the outside.
(2) Space - Wiring was a rather difficult because of the small space and the sharp edges of the housing structure.
Other Thoughts: Overall Score - 7.5/10, Smart Choice.
Perfect For - First 1k or under gaming rig. Gamer looking for portability.
Wish - Want to see the front 2.0 USB ports updated to 3.0 USB and having them no longer be at a weird 45 degree angle which makes breaking the so easy.