Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - The case has an insane amount of hidden pathways for cable management.
- The main case window is smoked
- The 915's allows me to create a network storage server without having to spend sacrifice too much space.
- The stacker is the only AFFORDABLE case to my knowledge that can support 2 360mm radiators without any real modding.
- plenty of room inside the case for any additional plans you may have for it.
- No tight bends for watercooling loops necessary in a case like this.
- ability to stack on bottom AND top allows average people to create beast servers easily.
Cons: - going to need atleast 2 120mm fans for the front since it came with none.
- the cable management holes on the bottom of the main case stopped me from putting my reservoir there, but it was simple to mod.
- since the case is larger than your average case, it wont fit in small areas. Please make sure you measure it out.
- The tops of the cases are open all the way across the case (with mesh guards obviously), but it can be trouble if you have children who are clumsy with water. More of a personal problem.
Other Thoughts: If your someone whos looking into watercooling for the first time, this case is hands down the simplest and friendliest case to beginner watercoolers. This is also one of the cheapest cases you can buy that supports multiple radiators out of the box.
suggestion: if you plan on lanning with watercooling in this system, it will be very heavy to move from place to place. I would suggest buying 2 quick disconnects and a fan HUB plugin next to the disconnects. This will allow you to disconnect the cases harmlessly and makes them easier to move from place to place if you lan as much as I do. Better safe than sorry!
Pros: - very nice bass! No matter how bass-needy you are, these will easily make you love 'em!
- overal great sound quality (highs are very nice with the THX customizing..) ( highs were good enough for me to hear fires sizzling in BFBC2.. never had that before in previous headsets.)
- very loud.. of course the shoulder resting is an amazing plus.. the volumes loud enough for you to hear the music blarin' on your shoulder (that was at 80% volume, was scared to turn it up louder haha)
- steel headband is very flexible and seems sturdy (a problem with most twistable headphones is that they are weak where it twists.. certainly doesnt feel like it in this case.
- very comfortable
- THX trustudio pro is amazing
- Mic is very clear on ventrilo (no static)
nice plus is i can use the THX usb adapter for other audio devices and its on the go so its very nice for my laptop and desktop when laning!
Cons: - need to download software (i was in a location that had no internet for the time being.. so i had to wait a few days to get home to get the full benefit of the headphones).. If anyone gets it delivered to a place like this, i would download the drivers before hand onto a flash drive incase your on-the-go.
- removable mic (not really a con, but the last headset i had, notably the arena, had mic go out after 2 years of use... so hopefully i dont have to worry about that, but by then ill want something new from creative's awesome headset line!
Other Thoughts: DO YOUR RESEARCH! Dont just look at any one site for anything. always look at professional reviews as well. you'll always find what your looking for that way! When you get done researching.. wait for newegg sales!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - very rich colors
- very bright monitor (really makes things pop out more in the game and it handles blacks amazingly)
- 2 ms delay done right! (ive had 2 ms delay monitors act up, and so far i havent had a hickup of any sort)
- the presets on the monitor for things like movies, games, internet browsing really saves me time because it adjusts screen settings accordingly. (also theres a program that comes with the software that makes
- no dead pixels!
- tilts nicely and can handle the angles every person would use.
Cons: - the power plug was only about 3 feet long, but thats not a con for everyone, just me.
- the stand is a bit wobbly at first, but it seems to work great on a stable desk. i banged on the desk to check, it didnt move, but still worries me some!
- only con i really found to be an annoyance, was that the resolutions recommended on this monitor arent the resolutions reccomended for my other monitor, so this monitor would get blurry a little bit trying to use a resolution it doesnt like (my lg supports 1280x800, 1440x900, 1680x1050.. this samsung supports 1920x1080, 1600x900, 1280x720.. so as you can see the recommended resolutions are different, this monitor still supports all the other resolutions, it just gets a little blurry and loses a bit of focus when under non-recommended resolutions, so does my lg under non-recommended resolutions, so it sucks not able to find a total matching resolution. :( )
Other Thoughts: Let me tell you, when i want to buy something, i spend a week researching whatever it is i want to buy. So far my research hasnt let me down, this monitor is quite stunning. I read reviews all over and my budget was $300, which gave me ALOT of monitors to stare at, but i found this one on sale for $180. Now that i have it infront of me, i couldnt be more happy with it. I have a $450 LG monitor beside it that was amazing in its day, but boy, this monitor just blows it away!! hope this helps you guys!READ FULL REVIEW