Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 64-bit (Full Version)
Pros: None - whole house file sharing is easy - but it was in Win 7 too
Cons: Should have bought Windows 7 - How I hate this operating system, let me count the ways.
1) can not easily turn off apps
2) hard to find list loaded of programs to run
3) Internet exporer behaves different if opened as app as a program
4) Difficult to turn the machine off
5) Can not turn off Skype App - had to delete and run "skype for windows"
6) not easy to edit or view pictures
7) painful to toggle between "app" screen and desktop
8) windows warns you resourses are low but there is no way to easily close apps
This review is from: APC Back-UPS Pro BR1500G 1500VA 865W 10 Outlets Power Saving Back-UPS Pro
Pros: Seems very well built. Great design. I love the display that shows power consumption for your computer, as well as estimated time on battery back up.
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: I bought this monitor to use with a home PC I was building. I tested this monitor with my laptop and liked it so much I bought a second one so that I have the same quality monitor on both computers. Detail and contrast are great, very readable. Power consumption is very low. No eye strain, even viewed close up (arm length).
Cons: None.READ FULL REVIEW