Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Philips Sonicare HX6731/33 Healthywhite Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Pros: The greatest auto toothbrush I have ever owned by quite a margin. I charge this once every two weeks. It performs great with water and other messy situations. It does not get jammed or stuck like other auto brush. My teeth feels cleaner than ever.
Other Thoughts: This is the only product I have ever owned where I believe legitimately there is no equal.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Battlefield 4 Razer Taipan Ambidextrous PC Gaming Mouse
Pros: - Highly adjustable in Synapse software. Most complete setup period.
- 8200DPI is ridiculously high. On a 2560x1440 monitor playing games, I use about half that DPI. Even that boosted my kd ratio when aiming down sight in BF4.
- Lefty and righty use.
- More customizable buttons than you'll need.
Cons: - This DPI is so high, it is a mouse that will not work properly in most KVM. I have an expensive nice KVM and it doesn't work through it. Prepare to hook this up to your gaming PC only.
Other Thoughts: - Comes with razer dogtag for BF4. Definitely a rare tag.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: CORSAIR Flash Voyager 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model CMFVY3S-32GB
Pros: So I bought this drive and formatted NTFS. Plugged it into USB3.0 slot. The performance of write speed on this drive varies depending on where you copy from. Here are some average speed from win7 64bit tests.
* HHD copy 4GB file to corsair USB3.0 = 80MB/s
* SSD copy 4GB file to corsair USB3.0 = 110MB/s
* HDD USB2.0 drive copy 4GB file to corsair USB3.0 = 40MB/s
* corsair USB3.0 copy 4GB file to itself = 40MB/s
* Watched raw, large, high res 2560x1440 videos off the drive no problem. We are talking continous I/O speed of 80MB/s.
Cons: * To achieve high copy speed to this drive, your system really needs 12 to 16GB RAM to buffer the speed. Literally I can watch the memory buffer fly up.
* The initial boost of the buffer speed of a copy can be as high as 500MB/s, then it drops to the average speed rather quickly.
* Performance is there when the conditions are right. If your system is slow, don't get this drive.
Other Thoughts: * Don't know about the reliability yet.
* With the current state of win7 64bit USB3.0 drivers, this is as far as this drive can go. Maybe win8 will be better.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.