Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Performs as expected
- G.Skill is a reputable brand
- Comes with a G.Skill sticker that you could put on your case if you wanted to.
Cons: - None
Other Thoughts: - Let's be honest, I got these because they were blue which matched the color scheme of the build they went in.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Was on sale and had a substantial rebate, making this the cheapest 290 available anywhere by far.
- One of the nicest cards I've ever seen that didn't have a back plate.
- Quiet - I never heard it get loud, even when stress testing under load.
- Performs as expected
Cons: - Runs a bit warm for my liking, even at idle, but that's normal for this series of cards.
- I noticed some really low minimum frames while benchmarking and during normal gameplay when compared to my GTX 970. Pretty minor, definitely still playable but did result in me taking off 1 egg.
Other Thoughts: - BeesREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Nice looking front panel - better IRL than in pictures, it's a deeper blue. Plus, it has a nice sturdy rubberized feel to it.
- Comes with 4 small anti-vibration pads for the PSU
- Feel pretty sturdy overall for a case in this price bracket
- Surprisingly sturdy 2.5" and 3.5" drive caddies
Cons: - Extremely limited cable management space behind mobo tray
- No CPU/exhaust fan cutout, you'll have to route them behind the mobo before you install it.
- Fan power cables are too short, not sleeved.
- Weird/unattractive fan grills on the side window. Honestly this is my biggest complaint about the case. It's my own fault, I didn't look closely enough at the pictures before I ordered it.
Other Thoughts: - I realize my cons are pretty nit-picky. Overall it's not a bad case, but I do think there are better choices at this price.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Eric B.
Date Joined: 10/22/06
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.