Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Cyborg CCB437080002/04/1 Black USB Wired Laser 6400 dpi R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse
Pros: - Highly Customizable
- Pinky rest was the big selling point for me
- Decent software
- separate side-to-side scroll wheel
- surface doesn't collect hand gunk very easily which is rare for mice
Cons: - Mouse doesn't arch enough so my fingers become uncomfortable after clicking alot in-game (some customization helped ease this, but it's still there)
- Metal bottom bends easily to where mouse will rock back and forth when pressing buttons throwing off my aim
- sensor is just weird, some moments it tracks perfectly, other moments it will wig out severely (especially when lifting it)
- I too get the track on one axis problem (which only seems to want to happen to me in a life or death situation :| )
- sometimes the mouse will stop tracking period (good thing I have my other mouse still plugged in)
Other Thoughts: I'm going back to my old faithful mouse. Although, the lack of a pinky rest will continue to be problematic for me as I constantly run over my pinky when looking right so I will continue to use the RAT 7 periodically... but I'm just disappointed in the internal malfunctions which seem to also plague others.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Lotsa buttons to customize
- Endures being slammed repeatedly like my old MX 518 did/does
- thumb rest
- scroll wheel switch between step and smooth
Cons: - cord is stiff, so playing while connected is difficult
- battery life could be longer
- no pinky rest, as with the MX 518 my pinky keeps slipping under the mouse and messing my game up (need to claw grab it for effective gaming)
- a little bit heavy... only a problem when playing for a loooong time
Other Thoughts: When I first got this mouse the bottom two buttons on the side didn't work. Thankfully, I was able to RMA it through Logitech's website and the one I have now has been working perfectly for a year and counting.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Logitech G13 (920-000946) Advanced Gameboard
Pros: I guess if you were an avid gamer that this would work wonders.
Cons: The thumbstick sucks for trying to replace WASD movement as my thumb kept slipping off (too small).
Other Thoughts: I like Logitech. I've been having their MX518 mouse for years and I just got their G700 mouse and am loving it.
But I'm not an expert gamer, so trying to remember what these generically labeled buttons do is not my thing apparently.