Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Cyborg CCB437080002/04/1 Black USB Wired Laser 6400 dpi R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse
Pros: - Highly Customizable
- Pinky rest was the big selling point for me
- Decent software
- separate side-to-side scroll wheel
- surface doesn't collect hand gunk very easily which is rare for mice
Cons: - Mouse doesn't arch enough so my fingers become uncomfortable after clicking alot in-game (some customization helped ease this, but it's still there)
- Metal bottom bends easily to where mouse will rock back and forth when pressing buttons throwing off my aim
- sensor is just weird, some moments it tracks perfectly, other moments it will wig out severely (especially when lifting it)
- I too get the track on one axis problem (which only seems to want to happen to me in a life or death situation :| )
- sometimes the mouse will stop tracking period (good thing I have my other mouse still plugged in)
Other Thoughts: I'm going back to my old faithful mouse. Although, the lack of a pinky rest will continue to be problematic for me as I constantly run over my pinky when looking right so I will continue to use the RAT 7 periodically... but I'm just disappointed in the internal malfunctions which seem to also plague others.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Lotsa buttons to customize
- Endures being slammed repeatedly like my old MX 518 did/does
- thumb rest
- scroll wheel switch between step and smooth
Cons: - cord is stiff, so playing while connected is difficult
- battery life could be longer
- no pinky rest, as with the MX 518 my pinky keeps slipping under the mouse and messing my game up (need to claw grab it for effective gaming)
- a little bit heavy... only a problem when playing for a loooong time
Other Thoughts: When I first got this mouse the bottom two buttons on the side didn't work. Thankfully, I was able to RMA it through Logitech's website and the one I have now has been working perfectly for a year and counting.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Logitech G13 (920-000946) Advanced Gameboard
Pros: I guess if you were an avid gamer that this would work wonders.
Cons: The thumbstick sucks for trying to replace WASD movement as my thumb kept slipping off (too small).
Other Thoughts: I like Logitech. I've been having their MX518 mouse for years and I just got their G700 mouse and am loving it.
But I'm not an expert gamer, so trying to remember what these generically labeled buttons do is not my thing apparently.
Display Name: Ashton K.
Date Joined: 08/14/05
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.