Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: I was probably more excited about this order than any other in recent memory.
1) Shipping was fast and well packed and done very professionally.
2) The seat looks amazing, the build quality is solid, the craftsman ship seems good as far as seems and stitching goes. Only one small issue at the moment and not sure if it will develop more or not (see CON # 1)
3) It is a large chair, the headrest is nice and high and the head pillow is comfortable. The back portion is comfortable and conforming to your back.............
1) The back portion seems to be flatting after just a week of solid use (4 + hours a day minimum). I wish I could attach a picture to explain this better but its seems as if the back pad has 'shrunk' and there is a lot of excess material toward the top of the chair and it is noticeably is wrinkling, its does not seem to be effecting my comfort level, but it concerns me that it is happening and is very noticeable when just looking at the chair.
2) The arm rest are only ok, some padding would have been nice, but they are not uncomfortable, the height adjustment is great, however you can not bring them in closer to the chair or further out (side to side movement). I have looked on DX Racer site to see if I could order replacement and it does not appear to be possible. I am shocked that at this price point the arms do not have up/down AND left/right movement.
3) Bottom comfort... this chair as it was advertised just does not seem to be comfortable to sit in for longer than an hour. I expect more, my cheap 100 dollar Office Max chair had more seat padding and felt more comfortable. The bottom pad seems to be supported by stretch bands and not a padded piece of wood as my old chairs have been. I am hoping that I can adjust or break this in some more as time goes on. I am NOT a sloucher either, I am sitting up straight and setting ergonomically correct, the back and head feel great, and I can even adjust to my mouse arm being out to far to the right (see con #2) however after and hour or so BF4 or Dragon Age: Inq. session my bottom and lower back feel so stiff I have to switch back to my old seat.
Other Thoughts: I want to like this seat, it is beautiful and draws attention to the room, I love the full back/neck/head support. I wish it was more comfortable in the bottom section, and that the arm rest had more movement.
I will update this review after a few more weeks of use, but as of now I am not please with the money I paid for the product I got.
This review is from: Kingston DataTraveler Generation 4 8GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model DTIG4/8GB
Pros: Its a working flash drive.
Cons: Not 3.0 speeds, I have a lot of USB 3 drives that just smoke this thing; it does work in 3.0 slots, just doesn't move files at that faster speed.
Other Thoughts: paid 8 bucks for a 8 gig flash drive, overpaid IMHOREAD FULL REVIEW