Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: This card is fine for a low entry card, had mine a year, its great for all things 1080p, don't push it above that, tried it on 1440p, pretty bad drop in frame rate. at 1080 playing GTA V great, witcher 3 at about 40 FPS, Dying Light looks great......like a said good lower end card.
Cons: nothing working fine so far, got it a year ago.
Other Thoughts: Wrote this review to say DONT BUY INTO THE LIFETIME WARRANTY, had a 4870 that went bad, sent it into support, they claim its fine. Tried that card in 3 different PC, one with a fresh windows install. Feel bummed :(
I bought XFX for the lifetime support, that wont hold me to XFX anymore.
Pros: OK this case is great, as expected its large, lots of room for storage, good cable mgmnt, blah, blah, if you seriously looking at this case you already know what your looking for and can tell what you want out of a case, this isnt your everyday, job site case. Its, big, it holds fans, it looks cool, it has room for big (multiple) GPUS.
Good case SEE NOTES BELOW
Cons: I think the HDD and the SSD side mount hard drives could have been better, not really a con, just an observation.
Other Thoughts: OK look at this case the 730t and look at its bigger, more expensive brother the 760t..
Which looks better, well if you dont like a side window, the 730 is the case to have......BUT if you want a side window to show off your expensive toys the 760t is beautiful! BUT its alot more, (DOUBLE IF YOU CAN GET THIS ON A SHELL SHOCK DEAL!!!!)
I got this on a shell shock 2/24/2015 and today 6/5/2015 its on a deal again.
SOLUTION call Corsair and for 30 bucks you can order the clear glass side panel for the 760t that fits 730t! Beauty and inexpensive.
The 760 has a fan control that the 730 does not have, not a big deal.
Pros: I was probably more excited about this order than any other in recent memory.
1) Shipping was fast and well packed and done very professionally.
2) The seat looks amazing, the build quality is solid, the craftsman ship seems good as far as seems and stitching goes. Only one small issue at the moment and not sure if it will develop more or not (see CON # 1)
3) It is a large chair, the headrest is nice and high and the head pillow is comfortable. The back portion is comfortable and conforming to your back.............
1) The back portion seems to be flatting after just a week of solid use (4 + hours a day minimum). I wish I could attach a picture to explain this better but its seems as if the back pad has 'shrunk' and there is a lot of excess material toward the top of the chair and it is noticeably is wrinkling, its does not seem to be effecting my comfort level, but it concerns me that it is happening and is very noticeable when just looking at the chair.
2) The arm rest are only ok, some padding would have been nice, but they are not uncomfortable, the height adjustment is great, however you can not bring them in closer to the chair or further out (side to side movement). I have looked on DX Racer site to see if I could order replacement and it does not appear to be possible. I am shocked that at this price point the arms do not have up/down AND left/right movement.
3) Bottom comfort... this chair as it was advertised just does not seem to be comfortable to sit in for longer than an hour. I expect more, my cheap 100 dollar Office Max chair had more seat padding and felt more comfortable. The bottom pad seems to be supported by stretch bands and not a padded piece of wood as my old chairs have been. I am hoping that I can adjust or break this in some more as time goes on. I am NOT a sloucher either, I am sitting up straight and setting ergonomically correct, the back and head feel great, and I can even adjust to my mouse arm being out to far to the right (see con #2) however after and hour or so BF4 or Dragon Age: Inq. session my bottom and lower back feel so stiff I have to switch back to my old seat.
Other Thoughts: I want to like this seat, it is beautiful and draws attention to the room, I love the full back/neck/head support. I wish it was more comfortable in the bottom section, and that the arm rest had more movement.
I will update this review after a few more weeks of use, but as of now I am not please with the money I paid for the product I got.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.