Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: SENNHEISER PC 363D 2 x 3.5mm Connector Circumaural Headset - Black
Pros: This is by far the best headset I've ever used! The sound quality is top notch, as expected from Sennheiser.
- The usb sound sound card works great.
- Drivers were easy to install (idiot proof.)
- The ear cups are extremely comfortable.
- My wife enjoys the fact that I can hear her talking while I have them on (I don't end up on the couch either!)
- Because of the way the ear cups are designed, in a quiet room this headset creates an astonishingly large soundscape.
- This headset sounds better than my 5.1 home theater set up.
- The price, consider your alternatives on this level of quality...
Cons: - I can hear my wife talking with my headset on
Other Thoughts: Something you won't care about as much as the people that hear you over the mic.
- the mic quality has to be the best on the market for gaming headsets
This review is from: Toshiba 50" Class 120Hz LED TV - 50L1350U
The LED panel is most likely LG or Samsung since they outsource their panel production.
Cons: Cheaply made as well. I used to work as a warranty tech for toshiba (among others). Toshiba, by far, has the cheapest made tv's on the market. There is a startling lack of insulation around the main board and the power board and there is almost never any ferrite filters on any of the wires. Most of the time the boards just sit bare on the panel and will short out within a few months. So with that being said, you have been warned.
Other Thoughts: I would only get a Toshiba TV if it was given to me, then I would sell it and get either an LG, Samsung, or Sony. Seriously just save yourself some future headaches and go with a product that was assembled by people who know how TVs actually work.READ FULL REVIEW