Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Aluminum body feels sturdy
- Dedicated graphics card (able to run ESO on medium/high & WoW on high @ 30-60 fps)
- Touchscreen is a must for Windows 8
- Cheap! Picked it up for $659.99. Not sure why it is $899 now which sucks for future buyers.
- CPU never exceeds 65 degrees while gaming.
- Keyboard isn't as bad as people make it seem. Easy to keep clean compared to most other laptops
Cons: - Trackpad is meh. I use a wireless mouse though.
- It's not 1080p but I doubt games would run very well in 1080 with the 840 anyways.
- Annoying bloatware.
Other Thoughts: Overall worth the 650 I paid but not the 899.99 it is now. Hopefully it will go back down soon. Very solid laptop though and I would recommend it to friends and family.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Connection remains 60%+ which is is considered excellent. If you get a solid adapter it won't drop connection and runs online games as well as movie streaming just fine.
Cons: Had to RMA my first TP-Link because it would drop connection and would get a worse connection than my previous 2 antenna TP-Link adapter.
Other Thoughts: If you get one that drops connection I would suggest replacing it with another because these are great when they work. I am able to game and stream simultaneously which is something I could not do as well on my previous adapter.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Where do I start?
- Sexiest mobo on the planet.
- Superb sound quality w/ supreme FX (Sonic radar is pretty epic too)
- Stays super cool (temperature and style).
- Has the most overclock friendly BIOS I have encountered. Hell, it even has a built in auto optimization that overclocks your rig for you!
- The software that comes on the mobo CD is great and useful!
Cons: Ignore all bad reviews on this beast. ASUS makes quality hardware and I'm betting most of the DOA and failing motherboard complaints are caused by the user more often than the mobo itself.
Other Thoughts: This motherboard is for true gamers as well as computer enthusiasts like myself.
ASUS Maximus VI Hero LGA 1150
Intel i5 Quad Core 4670k @ 3.8 (not overclocked)
EVGA Geforce GTX 780 FTW edition
16 GB of Ripjaws RAM
Display Name: Jaiden S.
Date Joined: 04/22/14
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.