Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Low Price
- Play / Pause button great
- Built in mic
- Flat cord hard to tangle
Cons: - So So sound
Other Thoughts: These are great if you want a inexpensive set of buds that sound ok and are durable. Audiophiles should look elsewhere. I don't have to worry about losing these, or the kids tearing them up.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Decent price.
- Small form factor.
- CF slot on the motherboard.
- SD/MMC card reader.
- Tons of USB ports.
- Low power draw.
- External power supply (less internal heat)
- Gig ethernet.
- Ubuntu 9.1 server installed flawlessly on this little gem. Works great as a NAS using Webmin and MDADM. Raid 1 with two Hitachi 1 TB drives. No Problem.
Cons: - No expansion slots (thus the small form factor)
- CF slot only can be accessed by taking out the mobo. (we all know this, not a big deal if you gave some tech knowledge)
- Power supply plug seats loosely. (not a huge deal for me since its a headless NAS in my basement)
- Return policy terrible on this. Once you buy it your stuck with it! I mistakenly got this one instead of the dual core version for ten bucks more and wanted to return it. I found out i cannot! Come on Newegg. Good thing this is a good machine. Just make sure this is what you want.
Other Thoughts: This machine is amazing as a NAS. Ubuntu 9.1 server + Webmin + MDADM = NAS heaven. I see reviews about how this machine doesn't make a good media center. I cannot comment. But for NAS its awesome. I have heard FreeNAS runs well on this.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.