Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Very fast and powerful
- Absolutely silent when idling or doing light work.
- No issues with all games in 1440p in max settings, consistently getting frame rates of more than 60 frames per second even in high demanding games like far cry 4 and GTA 5. In BF4 I am getting average of ~ 90 FPS. Absolutely awesome.
- PrecisionX software is very nice and easy to use to overclock or change fan profile.
- Nice white lids that fit any build color scheme.
- Temps are nice, mine idles at ~48 degrees (fans off at this point) and max at ~ 80 with heavy long gaming sessions.
- Card is large but not very bulky. Fits nicely in my Corsair 750D.
- It is EVGA card and I am a fan of this brand.
Cons: The price is high but if you want the ultimate gaming experience then that should not be a con.
Other Thoughts: Will never buy graphic card other than EVGAREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: Nice looking, Modular.
Cons: This PSU died suddenly in less than a week of regular usage. From what I read in reviews it sounds like this is happening frequently with this PSU.
Other Thoughts: I am a fan of corsair stuff. My last build has Corsair case (750D), Corsair PSU (HX750), Corsair SSD (neutron XT), Corsair CPU AIO liquid cooler (H90) , Corsair gaming keyboard and mouse (K95 and M65)...However the AX860 PSU was not up to my expectations, what a disappointment!
RMAed this one, thank you NewEgg for great customer support and fast, hassle-free RMA process.
I will be getting the EVGA 850W G2 instead. EVGA is my second favorite brand, however it may become the first now..
Pros: Blazing fast
5 year warranty
Cons: slow compared with the new NVMe drives, however for a regular daily computer use and gaming it does not make any differenceREAD FULL REVIEW