Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - one of two <35mm ultra compact cameras available in the market(other is kodak)
- good auto white balance results (though a bit slow to adapt in some conditions)
- good picture quality for the lense size
- good videos
- perfect complement for my wife and me during vacation travel to our powershot s2
- underwater case available (not purchased yer) which would make a perfect leisure underwaater camera (the underwater whitebalance setting seems decent)
- the "M" mode remembering previous settings is pretty useful
- ~200 pictures plus couple of videos per battery is good enough for us
Cons: - optical zoom in-out not available during video. Can be very frustrating (I am used to it with the S2)
- auto focus point cannot be selected
Other Thoughts: - the multitude of scene selection are useless to us
- sport video mode (60fps) is good but the limit to 320x240 makes it frustrating to have to compromise between fps and resolution
- have put a screen protecting film on LCD... this increases the reflection/decreases the quality of the LCD but still a good investment, specially during rough trips (dust, sand in pockets..)