Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: CORSAIR Voyager Slider 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model CMFSL3B-16GB
Pros: *So far they've been reliable
*The sliders have worked well for me thus far
Cons: * The write speeds are not on par with legit USB 3.0 Devices. They're much closer to USB 2.0 speeds.
Other Thoughts: Overall, they're solid flash drives, but they're not worth paying a USB 3.0 premium for.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete 2014 - 5 Devices
Pros: * Very light on system resources
* Comes with a few nice added features, like a file eraser
* Quick installation
Cons: * Tons and Tons of false positives.
* Doesn't really protect you against malware. Sometimes it detects it, but it doesn't a great job of cleaning up afterwards. I still always end up using Malwarebytes to cleanup malware - even with Webroot installed.
Other Thoughts: The light system footprint is nice, but the false positives are really getting to me. Most AV and IS suites don't actually do a great job with malware, such as searchprotect and Advanced System Optimizer, which often come bundled with freeware from shady sources, so I don't hold it against Webroot specifically.
Overall, if you're looking for a suite with a lot of features and that doesn't use a ton of resources, this product could work for you.
Pros: This is one of my favorite cases. Aesthetically, it's no-nonsense black color, with blue LED by the power button is pleasing to the eye. It's not flashy, but it's super sleek and professional.
* The noise dampening foam does a pretty good job. With two fans, it's noticeably quieter and more than five degrees (Celsius) cooler than my previous case with the same internal components.
* Installation is a breeze and there are several different ways to configure the internal space to suit your needs.
* It has a decent amount of space for cable routing. It can get a little bit messy behind the tray if you don't have a modular PSU.
* Most of the HDD bays are easily removable to support the largest GPUs and increase airflow in the case.
* The removable fan filters help keep out dust and are easy to clean.
* Supports larger radiators, but also has foam to cover the top fan slots when not in use.
* Has noise dampening grommets to reduce noise from all HDDs
*Comes with an integrated three speed fan controller. It does the trick, but it's a no frills controller.
*Four conveniently located top USB ports, two of which are USB 3.0
Cons: * Using the default fan configuration allows in quite a bit of dust. You will likely need at least one more fan to create a positively pressurized environment.
Other Thoughts: If you're looking for a great case that isn't ostentatious, this the one. Also, if you're GPU fan is loud, this case won't change that.READ FULL REVIEW