Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: NETGEAR ReadyNAS 102 (RN10200-100NAS) Diskless System Network Storage
Pros: Hardware: Very solid and well built. It's a little desk tank.
Software: Its pretty. Very simple to use. App add-ons available.
Performance: Good transfer speeds.
Cons: Hardware: None.
Software: While it is easy on the eyes, it lacks a lot of features I would have liked to have.
1. Numbered files are not listed sequentially. 1, 11, 100 instead of 1, 2, 3 etc. Very annoying.
2. Compared to other ReadyNAS units, there are not may apps available.
3. Performance monitor only shows the temperatures of the CPU and HD's and the RPM's of the fan. The fan is not adjustable and NO network or file transfer monitor. There is currently no add-on for this either.
4. Editing file names in the browser is easy but slow. You need to click on each of the files. Doing this in Windows Explorer is much faster but Most of the time, it says the file is in use and you cannot change the name so you are pretty much forced to do it in the browser.
5. Netgear Genie Marketplace does not work at or load at all. I assume because the marketplace has zero compatible apps for this model.
Performance: No performance cons. Seems to run very solid.
Other Thoughts: If you want a budget NAS and don't care to monitor it, this can be a decent unit. Easy setup and it works. All of my complaints are due to personal preference. Seems like the 10200 is the forgotten about stepchild. Maybe I ask too much of a cheaper unit.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: GEAR HEAD MP2750RED Red USB RF Wireless Optical Mouse
Pros: Works like a charm straight out of the box.
Cons: Scroll wheel quit after 6 months.
Gearhead will gladly replace IF I pay for return shipping. I am completely appalled that i have to pay out of pocket for something under warranty. Ill never buy a product from Gearhead again.
This review is from: MASSCOOL FD08025S1M4 80mm Case Cooling Fan
Pros: Like everyone else, buy 10. You wont regret it. Very quiet, great air flow.
Cons: Absolutly none!
Other Thoughts: I replaced all the fans in my Lian-Li case. Two front, two rear, one top, and I added 3 on the panel. I also have an annoying blue led in my psu exhaust fan. Replaced that with one. No more lighting up my room!READ FULL REVIEW