Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. The screen is awesome, I mean jaw dropping nice. Of course the biggest screen I had up until this point was just a 15" from a laptop so my eyes just bugged out at the display. The colors are crisp, the lines well defined.
2. The processor is fast. I looked it up on Passmark and it scored decent marks which convinced to get it. Sofar, nothing I have done has slowed the thing down. Since I am not a gamer nor video editor, I really can't think of anything I could possibly throw at this computer that it wouldn't be able to handle with ease.
3. Sounds quality is nice, wireless keyboard and mouse were nice.
4. Touch screen feature is limited but still has a coolness factor because I could pretend I was in "Minority Report" with the arm waving and moving things here and there.
Cons: 1.I don't like that the screen tilts up and cannot be adjusted. It causes some glare issues, especially with movies when the scene is dark and I see my lamp reflected in some terror-stricken character's face.
2. The CD/DVD drive needs some muscle to close it. It doesn't just pop right in just so, you have give it a tiny shove.
3. The screen brightness and contrast are controlled by capacitive buttons on the lower right hand. Buttons that DO NOT WORK. I mean, I guess it's not a big deal since the screen looks nice as it is, but I really want to change my brightness. I contacted Tech support and of course, it took way longer than necessary. The person took a long time because it seemed like they were reading a script and would say things that did not match with what I just asked. They told me to update the BIOS and contact them if it doesn't work. It didn't.