Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. Put out better light than the incandescent bulbs they replaced.
2. Like the 3000K color temp compared to the 2700K
3. Cool to the touch.
Cons: 1. Take a second to actually turn on. (Unlike my Cree)
2. My Cree are better
3. Doesn't work well in lamp. Box says not made for lamp, due to weight, but I would say due to light pattern as well.
Other Thoughts: These are fine 40 wt bulbs, and I like the color temp. The delay when turning them on was a surprise that I will get use to. I would say there are better choices such as Cree. I would not say to say away, but also would say to rush out and buy unless you find a good deal (like I did with Newegg).READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Killzone: Shadow Fall
Pros: Graphics, Story, Control, Use of touchpad, save system is fair, best in series IMO.
Cons: Load times when first starting the game is slow. Load times after death...you have to wait until the guy bends down to mock you before the game wants to load.
Other Thoughts: I have enjoyed the series, but to me this one is the best. Controls are spot on. Use of new feature on the controller (touchpad). Good story. Game is just all out great. One of my favorites to date. Am surprised it is not getting the ratings that it deserves, but game enjoyment is a personal opinion. If you FPS game I would put this on your short list of games to get for the PS4.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: LG 60" Class 1080p 240Hz 3D Smart LED TV - 60LA7400
Pros: 1. Appearance - The thing just looks beautiful.
2.. Picture quality - Replaced a 52" LCD. Was not expecting such an upgrade in PQ.
3. WiFi - Works better than many Smart TVs. Can buffer at sometimes, but not any worse than most.
4. Smart TV apps are well laid out and had AZ Prime.
5. Ability to program a remote into my Logitech that accesses most features.
6. Included remote works better than most of the mouse type remotes, but the voice commands work well.
7. 3D PQ - Average here. I think for most this is one of the better passive 3D sets, But I also have one with Active 3D that works slightly better.
8. Has game mode to help with lag.
9. Dual Play with optional glasses.
Cons: 1. Wish it also came with a standard remote (but knew it didn't before I purchased.
2. None of the preset picture modes look all that good, but setting the picture manually made the picture pop (looked great)
Other Thoughts: Was going to wait for a good 4K TV to drop at a good price, but since content will be a while before it becomes main stream I decided to go ahead and by this TV and do not regret it at all. I can say I am happy happy happy.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.