Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: I read the reviews on this router and I honestly have to disagree with those about the manual setup and wireless connectivity issues. The build is nice, antennas don't feel cheap, not lots of lights just linksys logo and link lights on ports but that can also be configured. My firmware version I kept stock, 1.2.x.xxxx.
My setup was like this:
1. Plugged my cable modem to the router and powered on.
2. Connected my laptop to the router and logged into it via default IP address and PW. You DO NOT have to sign in or sign up with a linksys account to do this. Just read the webpage 100%.
3. At the screen where the EULA agreement checkbox is, there is also one for manual setup instead of the quick setup. Yeah, it's that easy.
4. The GUI is very clean and easy to navigate with each section broken down.
5. Changing default gateway (router) address is simple as well as setting up guest access, wireless access times, changing SSID (also hiding it) and PW, security encryption, setting up MAC address filtering, DMZ config, etc.
6. Connectivity has been solid, connected desktop and laptops (wired/wireless), android smartphone, 4th gen iPad, PS4, etc. without issue.
My speeds have all been as expected with my ISP providing 150mbps downstream / 10+mbps upstream
Cons: None as of yet.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Manageable Size / Weight, Great Features, Quiet Operation, Easy Controls, Price.
This one is 50 watts less than my last mic and about 1 inch smaller in diameter in regard to the glass tray. Weight was noticably less and everything heats fine and fits without an issue.
I paid around the same listed price except there was no refund code , so get it for $100 because it's worth it.
Cons: Nothing so far.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Slick look, very nice features, manageable size / weight, & quietly functions. The price point when I purchased it was fair considering it was more than my previous unit which was larger in size and wattage.
Cons: A bit smaller than my last microwave (1.0 cu. ft.) which almost caught fire and the wattage was only 50 lower than the last one too. No problems with the new unit so far though.READ FULL REVIEW