Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: AZIO KB505U Black USB Wired Standard Large Print Tri-Color Illuminated Keyboard
Pros: - Keyboard lighting is good.
Cons: - This keyboard has none of the normal power buttons (sleep, wake, etc.) which is really annoying when using it like I do, with a docked laptop. These keys CANNOT be mapped, even with a mapping utility like KeyTweak.
- Keys feel somewhat "dead" when typing.
Other Thoughts: I re-read through the reviews and there was at least one mention of the power buttons missing, so somewhat my error, but overall, I should have gotten one of the Sidewinders when Newegg had them at 40+ :(... Oh well....READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: My Windows Experience went from 3.8 (HD 5450) to 6.7 with this adapter1
The fan spins up (and is noisy) on boot, but then immediately goes almost silent.
Cons: None, although even on sale, wished that it was less expensive.
Other Thoughts: I know that the WEI isn't suppose to mean much, but it bothered me that my system, which is pretty fully-loaded (intel I7, 48GB of RAM) was showing only 3.8 WEI. Got this on a sale at the Egg, and glad that I did.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: OKGEAR OK250AU2S1-K 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 & eSATA External Enclosure
Pros: - Supports BOTH SATA *AND* IDE 2.5" drives
- Supports eSATA (at SATA I/II speeds) and USB 2.0
- Comes with a small case and 3 cables: eSATA cable, USB to mini-USB and USB to mini-USB "Y" cable
- Switch for selecting eSATA vs. USB 2.0 interface
- Metal enclosure
- Long, reasonably large (not tiny) screws
- Not bad looking
Cons: Description says drive activity light, but doesn't seem to have one. Just the front lights when powered on, but doesn't blink.
Other Thoughts: - Newegg's description didn't mention it, but it looks like this enclosure supports either IDE or SATA I/II drives.
- The screws goes into a part of the extruded enclosure, but if you miss the hole part, they still go in, making you think that they're installed. Make sure you actually screw them in.
Display Name: James L.
Date Joined: 09/25/04
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.