Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1) Number one thing about this case is the ability to fit x2 200mm fans. (or swap top slot for x2 120mm) Larger fans keep system cool and quiet.
2) This cable allows for some very easy and neat cable management.
3) Easy to use drive slide in and lock system.
Cons: 1)The materials, especially the door feel like cheap plastic although been plenty durable to this point...
2)Feels like too many open holes to keep a good air pressure..
Other Thoughts: Built a rig for my wifes brother a year ago and was surprised how simple and neat it turned out compared to my old antec 902 v3.. Building a second one for her using this case with the same pleasant results :)READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Razer Mamba Rechargable Wireless PC Gaming Mouse
Pros: 1) Great ergonomic design similar to their Death Ddder (rip) But x3 times as nice :)
2) Awesome braided cord thats not too short and does not get in the way.
3) Insane DPI on this one! (tip: turn off any software acceleration and turn down sensitivity especially windows based. Raise DPI and polling rates instead)
4) Great driver! Changes layout of keys, brightness of lights and any color (or pulsate all of them). Profiles are internally saved.
5) Wireless works good so far. (tip: keep electronics especially ones that send signals such as modems, cellphones and other wireless devices away to maximize good signal)
6) Nice glowing wireless base. Easy to set it down to charge the mouse but note: you have to plug the mouse wire into the base for it to function.
7) Very nice scroll wheel that is not too soft or loose. Mid scroll wheel button is easy enough to press. All keys click well!
8) Optical sensor makes it VERY sensitive so might require a bit of tweaking not to pick up your pu
Cons: 1) One thing... Received it extremely scratched up. Looks like it was knocked off the stand during shipping but I have no idea how it could have sustained such deep scratches. Looked like someone took an engraving tool to its sides and bottom. (but thats possibly UPS and/or packaging fault and not the product itself)
2)Optical sensor needs alot of tweaking! Clicking bumps the mouse upward due ot sensitivity if done wrong or on bad surface. Good mouse mat recommended..
3) extra side buttons are tough to reach. By default they increase and decrease DPI. Indicator on the left is tough to read due to multiple lights at once. (luckily a popup comes up telling you the DPI) Have not figured out yet if i can turn it off if it causes problems or if I chose to. (Side buttons can be reprogrammed into something else although still are hard to reach)
4) Price! But looks like its worth it if it lasts years... (will update if it does not)
Other Thoughts: I hope to return this and get one thats pristine and not all scratched up...
If the package is the cause of it, someone should redo it.. Id rather have an option to chose something less flashy and more safe and greener since ill just put the plastic casing somewhere deep in storage for its lifetime anyways... But for collectors and packrats, it does look nice!
This review is from: Razer Nostromo PC Gaming Keypad
Pros: Comfortable and takes the pain after long sessions from your arms, hands and wrists (check 1,2 and 3 cons)
Perfect if you have a laptop with keyboard thats too poor for gaming..
Driver management allows easy mapping of macros, open program and key remap naturally (check #4 cons)
It also allows the back light thats behind the keys to be dimmed (check #5 cons)
Cons: 1) As many pointed out, the side joystick is removable, revealing directional buttons that look and feel like a gaming controller (nes, sega, or cheap ps1 knockoffs)
Such directional buttons feel odd and do not belong compared to keyboard and mouse ones there. Would have been better if it was mouse "click" type instead of "controller" type..
2) The space button is hard to hit that require a it of reaching. I have a normal to large hand. My fiance fares better as she has smaller hands. (i used click button above joystick/controller as space)
3) Control key is missing. In many games it used as crouch, so we had to map it so that caps lock is shift and shift is couch. Feels a bit off...
4) I wanted to program the scroll wheel to adjust master volume. But even using "nircmd" sound up-sound down shortcut refused to work both as macro-short keys and "open program".. I think that the only issue the driver gave me...
5) Wish the blue glow made the keys glow more instead of space be
Other Thoughts: ...Wish the profile selection light was also dimmable..
I find it too bright especially to under-key glow
Probably should give it 4* but most cons are more of a wishes for a PERFECT keypad and id hate to bee too picky. Hopefully Razor addresses our wishes :)