Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Does exactly what you expect a SSD to do.. Fast
Cons: Failed after about 6 months of use. Blue screen of death galore even on fresh installation. The cause was apparently a built in expiration trigger that is designed to cause it to fail after 5 years.
Other Thoughts: Companies really need to stop with this nonsenseREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1) Number one thing about this case is the ability to fit x2 200mm fans. (or swap top slot for x2 120mm) Larger fans keep system cool and quiet.
2) This cable allows for some very easy and neat cable management.
3) Easy to use drive slide in and lock system.
Cons: 1)The materials, especially the door feel like cheap plastic although been plenty durable to this point...
2)Feels like too many open holes to keep a good air pressure..
Other Thoughts: Built a rig for my wifes brother a year ago and was surprised how simple and neat it turned out compared to my old antec 902 v3.. Building a second one for her using this case with the same pleasant results :)READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Razer Mamba Rechargable Wireless PC Gaming Mouse
Pros: 1) Great ergonomic design similar to their Death Ddder (rip) But x3 times as nice :)
2) Awesome braided cord thats not too short and does not get in the way.
3) Insane DPI on this one! (tip: turn off any software acceleration and turn down sensitivity especially windows based. Raise DPI and polling rates instead)
4) Great driver! Changes layout of keys, brightness of lights and any color (or pulsate all of them). Profiles are internally saved.
5) Wireless works good so far. (tip: keep electronics especially ones that send signals such as modems, cellphones and other wireless devices away to maximize good signal)
6) Nice glowing wireless base. Easy to set it down to charge the mouse but note: you have to plug the mouse wire into the base for it to function.
7) Very nice scroll wheel that is not too soft or loose. Mid scroll wheel button is easy enough to press. All keys click well!
8) Optical sensor makes it VERY sensitive so might require a bit of tweaking not to pick up your pu
Cons: 1) One thing... Received it extremely scratched up. Looks like it was knocked off the stand during shipping but I have no idea how it could have sustained such deep scratches. Looked like someone took an engraving tool to its sides and bottom. (but thats possibly UPS and/or packaging fault and not the product itself)
2)Optical sensor needs alot of tweaking! Clicking bumps the mouse upward due ot sensitivity if done wrong or on bad surface. Good mouse mat recommended..
3) extra side buttons are tough to reach. By default they increase and decrease DPI. Indicator on the left is tough to read due to multiple lights at once. (luckily a popup comes up telling you the DPI) Have not figured out yet if i can turn it off if it causes problems or if I chose to. (Side buttons can be reprogrammed into something else although still are hard to reach)
4) Price! But looks like its worth it if it lasts years... (will update if it does not)
Other Thoughts: I hope to return this and get one thats pristine and not all scratched up...
If the package is the cause of it, someone should redo it.. Id rather have an option to chose something less flashy and more safe and greener since ill just put the plastic casing somewhere deep in storage for its lifetime anyways... But for collectors and packrats, it does look nice!