Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: It fed paper through to scan. It worked most of the time to print/scan over the network. Interface was pretty easy to use.
Cons: After 2 years and 3 months of ownership, it suddenly will not turn on at all. Power supply failure. Support says it's got a2 year warranty. Figures.
Ongoing...the paper feeder wasn't great. If I stacked a pile of papers they'd start scanning crooked after about 2 pages fed through.
Other Thoughts: Now what do I do?READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: BYTECC KVM-4UHM 4X1 USB HDMI KVM Switch
Pros: 1. Price. I shopped around the web for an HDMI 4- to 8-port KVM, and the cheapest I found before this was about $150. I almost got one of those more expensive ones, but luckily found this one before wasting money.
2. It works like it's supposed to, and it's fast! I'd say, after pressing the button to switch sources, within 3 seconds it's on the screen and the keyboard/mouse are active.
3. Came with 4 HDMI/USB cables! Wow...no scrambling for HDMI cables or USB cables for my computers. The USB is integrated into the HDMI cable and works perfectly and less cable mess.
4. Comes with a remote. Mine is right on my desk...resting under my 24" LCD TV actually. I can reach it just fine to switch but the remote works flawlessly as well.
5. Nice metal casing. Does not feel cheap at all. Strong and big enough to rest my LCD on (just a little overhang of the LCD base but sturdy and stable). Cables are good quality too.
6. When my computers are powered on and connected, they don't get disconnected from the switch when I changed sources to another PC. That means that once I set up the displays (duplicate or extended), I don't get any constant refreshing of the screen when I'm switching back and forth between PC's. No icons getting moved around. They obviously retain the connection to an outside monitor even though it's not active for that PC. This obviously adds to the speed of the switch and is much less annoying having your screens refreshing.
Cons: USB inputs for shared keyboard and mouse are in the front. I'd prefer them in the back since that's where my cables come from.
So far I can't think of any other cons...
Other Thoughts: I needed a 4 or 8-port KVM for my home desk since I have a work laptop, 2 personal laptops, and a Windows 8 Tablet that I wanted to share all with one monitor, and inputs.
My tablet dock and 2 personal laptops are connected directly via HDMI with the included cables. Video and sound are coming through perfectly.
My work laptop dock is connected via DVI and DVI-to-HDMI adapter. Obviously no sound, but the duplicated screen onto my LCD TV monitor is perfect and maintains its screen resolution of 1366x768 without refreshing or flicker.
I haven't used the shared USB port or the shared headphone or microphone jacks either. So I can't comment about those yet.
But this switch is WELL worth the money for it (my standard of reviewing a product). Cheapest I found, and works flawlessly so far.
This review is from: Mini Hydro Speed Boat 15MPH 140 FT Range Electric Arc Boat
Pros: It works. It floats.
Cons: It turns to the right better than the left. It also seems you have to let off the "throttle" while turning otherwise it will almost fight itself to turn. At first it was fast and rode on top of the water, then it started to ride lower in the water and much slower. I thought it was taking on water, but I didn't see any visible leakage when I pulled it out of the water.
Other Thoughts: I got this just to see if my dog would jump in the pool after it. I got some entertainment out of it with the dog. He didn't jump in but went bat-crazy chasing it around on the outside of the pool. I'll continue to use it now and then, but I'd buy a better brand if you want to actually do RC boating.READ FULL REVIEW