Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Playstation3 Game
Pros: Career mode, onlline features and unlockables
Cons: - Basically the same features as FIFA 07
- Refs sometimes wear the same color as your team or opponent. Terrible officiating in some games. REALLY Terrible! Obstruction or fouls called on defenders that are last man most likely will never be red cards, but an opposing players that runs into your defender in the box are fair game for red cards.
- Every opposing player that has the ability to pull multiple fundamental cuts to get around your defenders
- Let's not talk about offsides...
-Can't customize jerseys, seems easy enough to integrate into career mode (modifying jerseys every career season would be nice!).
- How many defenders do you know that get beaten and magically recover 5 yards to win the ball back? I'd expect a few amazing defenders to pull that off (Puyol, Cannavaro). In this game every defender has that ability...
- The interface needs to be updated big time! I'm pretty sure that's where this game glitches the most.
-Someone commented that players make good offensive runs, I think diagonal runs towards the corner flag on a counter attack is not a good run.
There's much more... don't want to spoil the game for you though
Other Thoughts: I wonder what the programmers do on their spare time.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: I bought this chip keeping in mind that the new AMD processor will be coming out in a couple of months. That being said for $80 this processor is well worth the money I spent on it. I can overclock the dual cores to 4.3 ghz and keep the temperature below 35 Celsius.
Cons: I was able to unlock the other two cores integrated into chip but my system was not stable. :(
Other Thoughts: My Build:
AMD Phenom II x2 555 BE
GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD5 AM3+
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3
CORSAIR Professional Series HX750
GeForce GTX 460
CORSAIR H60 CPU Cooler