Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Massive space for anything.
- Great cable management support.
- Wonderful dust-filters, has a simple press-lock for easy cleaning and can be washed with water.
- Lots of fans.
- Comes with a fan power splitter.
- PSU strap.
Cons: - Hard to remove initial dust filter screw to allow me to easily click them off.
- Doors are not the strongest, easy to bend.
- Iffy support for motherboard I/O port covers.
- Seems weak, easy to bend.
Other Thoughts: I have an ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 motherboard and the I/O port covers did not lock in properly at all.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Sound is great, captures deep base and high tones, wonderful studio quality.
- LEDs can be tuned to be bright or dark, full RGB lighting, and can be animated.
- G-keys & On-ear controls. I have used the volume control on the headset a lot.
- Durable, even though it seems flimsy. I've given this headset heavy use, from wearing it 12+ hours, sleeping with it, etc. and it's showing very minimal wear.
- Size fits anyone. My head is quite large, and it fit on my perfectly, and when my friend used it, it worked fine for him too.
- Surround channels work wonderfully (in some ways). I mostly use DTS on 91k hz.
Cons: - For proper 7.1, you need to be on 48k hz or below, however games that integrate with the channels are still supported well.
- To use the equalizer, you must be on 48k hz or below. This seems stupid to me.
- The left ear cup deformed, I got a replacement and it seems fine however.
- The wire seems to fray, the wire connected frayed a lot, however still seems sturdy. Remember, I gave this thing heavy use, I pretty much beat it up by sleeping with it, etc.
- Poor microphone quality to the point of forcing me to buy a separate microphone. I previously owned a G430 and the mic quality was incredible compared to this.
Other Thoughts: -The surround sound only works 100% properly on 48k, however with proper channel integration (such as a game), it still works fine and you shouldn't need to worry. I have also noticed this may be a benefit, as I hate the echo sound effect, and increasing above 48k disables the echo.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX Extreme Performance Water / Liquid CPU Cooler. 240mm
Pros: - Very good cooler.
- Pump is quiet even on performance mode.
- Entire device seems very solid.
Cons: - Fans are horrible, recommended to buy new ones.READ FULL REVIEW