Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Massive space for anything.
- Great cable management support.
- Wonderful dust-filters, has a simple press-lock for easy cleaning and can be washed with water.
- Lots of fans.
- Comes with a fan power splitter.
- PSU strap.
Cons: - Hard to remove initial dust filter screw to allow me to easily click them off.
- Doors are not the strongest, easy to bend.
- Iffy support for motherboard I/O port covers.
- Seems weak, easy to bend.
Other Thoughts: I have an ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 motherboard and the I/O port covers did not lock in properly at all.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Sound is great, captures deep base and high tones, wonderful studio quality.
- LEDs can be tuned to be bright or dark, full RGB lighting, and can be animated.
- G-keys & On-ear controls. I have used the volume control on the headset a lot.
- Durable, even though it seems flimsy. I've given this headset heavy use, from wearing it 12+ hours, sleeping with it, etc. and it's showing very minimal wear.
- Size fits anyone. My head is quite large, and it fit on my perfectly, and when my friend used it, it worked fine for him too.
- Surround channels work wonderfully (in some ways). I mostly use DTS on 91k hz.
Cons: - For proper 7.1, you need to be on 48k hz or below, however games that integrate with the channels are still supported well.
- To use the equalizer, you must be on 48k hz or below. This seems stupid to me.
- The left ear cup deformed, I got a replacement and it seems fine however.
- The wire seems to fray, the wire connected frayed a lot, however still seems sturdy. Remember, I gave this thing heavy use, I pretty much beat it up by sleeping with it, etc.
- Poor microphone quality to the point of forcing me to buy a separate microphone. I previously owned a G430 and the mic quality was incredible compared to this.
Other Thoughts: -The surround sound only works 100% properly on 48k, however with proper channel integration (such as a game), it still works fine and you shouldn't need to worry. I have also noticed this may be a benefit, as I hate the echo sound effect, and increasing above 48k disables the echo.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Delta AFC1212D-PWM 120mm Case cooler with TAC sensor
Pros: Massive amounts of airflow even at 40% PWM, and extreme RPMS! Great cooling power. Very sturdy and generates little vibrations even with high rpms.
Cons: Noise issues.
There's a dreaded constant high-pitched whining noise that I can hear. I have an open-case, and it seems closing the case reduces most if not all noise so normal users may not hear this, but it certainly will drive someone crazy if they are able to hear it.
Other Thoughts: Used as a replacement fan for my Corsair H100i.READ FULL REVIEW