Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Massive space for anything.
- Great cable management support.
- Wonderful dust-filters, has a simple press-lock for easy cleaning and can be washed with water.
- Lots of fans.
- Comes with a fan power splitter.
- PSU strap.
Cons: - Hard to remove initial dust filter screw to allow me to easily click them off.
- Doors are not the strongest, easy to bend.
- Iffy support for motherboard I/O port covers.
Other Thoughts: I have an ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 motherboard and the I/O port covers did not lock in properly at all.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Delta AFC1212D-PWM 120mm Case cooler with TAC sensor
Pros: Massive amounts of airflow even at 40% PWM, and extreme RPMS! Great cooling power. Very sturdy and generates little vibrations even with high rpms.
Cons: Noise issues.
There's a dreaded constant high-pitched whining noise that I can hear. I have an open-case, and it seems closing the case reduces most if not all noise so normal users may not hear this, but it certainly will drive someone crazy if they are able to hear it.
Other Thoughts: Used as a replacement fan for my Corsair H100i.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX Extreme Performance Water / Liquid CPU Cooler. 240mm
Pros: - Very good cooler.
- Pump is quiet even on performance mode.
- Entire device seems very solid.
Cons: - Fans are horrible, recommended to buy new ones.READ FULL REVIEW