Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Eagle ET-ARHP200BF-BR Black/Red Foldable Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Pros: - Surprisingly-good sound quality
- Quick pairing: no issues on Windows, Linux, or Android
- Excellent battery life. I haven't measured it, but it lasts many days at my usage rate (a couple hours per day)
Cons: - The "beep" for accepting voice commands (which plays a few seconds before the device turns off too) is really loud
- The overhead frame's padding isn't very soft, and, like almost all cheaper headsets, it pinches your head after a while
Other Thoughts: Overall a very nice product. I would definitely buy it again.
The carrying case is nice for extra protection in a backpack, purse, etc.
This review is from: Patriot Axle 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (Gray) Model PSF32GAUSBG
Pros: - Small, nice form factor
- Nice metal construction (the rotating piece only; the drive is plastic)
Cons: - Slider has popped off once before, but it goes back on easily enough, and it doesn't seem like this will happen too often
- Really slow, a few MB/s (3? 4?). Certainly my slowest USB drive
- Somewhat difficult to get it attached to a keychain. I used some strong string, tied it to a keyring, and then glued the knot
This review is from: Rosewill RK-9000BR - Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Brown Switches
Pros: - Nice clean look: no weird fonts for the keys, no obnoxious colors or lights
- 9 months later, all keys are working perfectly. No sticking or squeaking, and no fading print on the keys yet
- Cool matte/fabricky plastic construction on the body (not the keys)
- Two quality mesh cables provided for either PS/2 or USB
Cons: - Cables are nice but a bit stiff. It would be nice if they were more flexible
Other Thoughts: Other reviews mention the mini-USB port being somewhat flimsy. I haven't noticed this but have been exercising extra caution when [un]plugging the cables just to be safe. It does seem solid enough to me, though.READ FULL REVIEW