Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Eagle ET-ARHP200BF-BR Black/Red Foldable Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Pros: - Surprisingly-good sound quality
- Quick pairing: no issues on Windows, Linux, or Android
- Excellent battery life. I haven't measured it, but it lasts many days at my usage rate (a couple hours per day)
Cons: - The "beep" for accepting voice commands (which plays a few seconds before the device turns off too) is really loud
- The overhead frame's padding isn't very soft, and, like almost all cheaper headsets, it pinches your head after a while
Other Thoughts: Overall a very nice product. I would definitely buy it again.
The carrying case is nice for extra protection in a backpack, purse, etc.
This review is from: Patriot Axle 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (Gray) Model PSF32GAUSBG
Pros: - Small, nice form factor
- Nice metal construction (the rotating piece only; the drive is plastic)
Cons: - Slider has popped off once before, but it goes back on easily enough, and it doesn't seem like this will happen too often
- Really slow, a few MB/s (3? 4?). Certainly my slowest USB drive
- Somewhat difficult to get it attached to a keychain. I used some strong string, tied it to a keyring, and then glued the knot
This review is from: Rosewill RK-9000BR - Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Brown Switches
Pros: - Nice clean look: no weird fonts for the keys, no obnoxious colors or lights
- 9 months later, all keys are working perfectly. No sticking or squeaking, and no fading print on the keys yet
- Cool matte/fabricky plastic construction on the body (not the keys)
- Two quality mesh cables provided for either PS/2 or USB
Cons: - Cables are nice but a bit stiff. It would be nice if they were more flexible
Other Thoughts: Other reviews mention the mini-USB port being somewhat flimsy. I haven't noticed this but have been exercising extra caution when [un]plugging the cables just to be safe. It does seem solid enough to me, though.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.