Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i CW-9060008-WW/RF Water Cooler
Pros: - Brought my temps down by 10 degrees
- RGB LED Logo
- Corsair Link BUILT-IN
- Basically brand new
Cons: - Seems loose between motherboard and bracket
- Some parts get in the way of installing others
Other Thoughts: Put your outer-most fan on last to make your life easier. I will report back later on once I have used this bad boy longer. It looks amazing within my case.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Great cable management
- Good air flow with a good dust management
- Dust filters everywhere you will need one
- Easy CPU Heatsink installation/replacement
- Bottom mounted PSU
- SO MUCH ROOM
- Plenty of drive bays with the possibility to add more
- Liquid cooling ready!
Cons: - Dust filters are difficult to clean
Other Thoughts: My cousin has a Full Tower case and I can fit anything he can with this case even though it is smaller. I simply love this case and recommend it to anyone.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Turtle Beach Ear Force X11 Amplified Stereo Headset with chat
Pros: - These headsets work amazing.
- Sound quality is great.
- Hearing your enemies makes you have the upper hand
Cons: - Wires but if your buying these you should expect that.
- I have been through several of these. I have had speakers go out and wires get chewed. I eventually got the X32's since they're wireless.
Other Thoughts: It's worth the buy if you don't have animals. Turtle Beach would have replaced my other headsets but I didn't have receipts for them and the one I bought here is the one that was chewed on.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Bryan L.
Date Joined: 06/18/08
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.