Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Logitech G930 USB Connector Circumaural Wireless Gaming Headset
Pros: Wireless, Surround Sound... when it works.
Cons: 1. Everything causes interference with it.
2. Can't walk more than 7 feet away from the receiver without losing connection.
3. It constantly shuts off.
4. It occasionally has an issue with charging which requires you to drain the battery completely with it unplugged, wait a few minutes, and then let it charge for at least 10 minutes before you can use it again. You'll know when that's happening because you'll suddenly get a high frequency buzzing sound.
5. Not practical in stereo mode, sound becomes unbalanced and primarily comes out of the left side.
6. Surround sound mode glitches out occasionally and you have to turn off the headset, turn off the surround sound, turn the headset back on, then off, then turn the surround sound back on, then turn the headset back on and you can get the surround sound back.
7. Microphone doesn't always stay muted (if it loses connection and reconnects, microphone will be on regardless of position or mute status)
8. Headset will turn on by itself occasionally when it's plugged in (really annoying to come home from work to pickup a dead headset, and then people on mumble asking why you left your headset turned on)
9. Longest I've ever got the headset to last on battery is 4 hours. I pretty use it plugged into the charger at all times.
10. Even though the charger is USB, the connection does not revert to USB when plugged in. So you still occasionally drop connection to the receiver when charging.
Other Thoughts: (Owned Headset for 10 months) I bought this headset because it had good reviews. The headset had issues straight out of the box. Me and a buddy bought these at the same time, he was smart enough to send his back and ordered a SkullCandy Plyr 2. Much better than this headset. My issues have only continued to get worse since day one. Today, it took me 15 minutes to get the headset to turn on and stay on for more than 5 seconds, likely from a charging issue. Had to unplug in, let the battery drain out, then plug it in and wait a few minutes, then turn it on. I'm done with this headset, and likely done with Logitech products after this point.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Rosewill High Back Fabric Executive Chair - Black (RFFC-11007)
Pros: Great price for this style of chair.
Cons: If you don't look closely at the pictures, it looks like the arms have padding. They do not. It's simply molded plastic. The chair is very stiff. It supports tilting, but the tension is so strong that I literally have to brace my foot on a wall or desk to get the chair to tilt back. Perhaps someone heavier set would be able to tilt back easier. (I only weigh 160 lbs)
Other Thoughts: This isn't the worst chair I've ever owned. I don't plan on returning it, I'll keep it around as a backup chair. Honestly, I would have given this chair a 4 star rating if it had padding on the armrests. I'm sure after time this chair will break-in more and more comfortable to sit in, but until then, I might as well have bought a wooden chair of some sort.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Fast and responsive, plenty of RAM, nice capacitive multi-touch screen, decent battery life. Since this tablet runs Windows7 I run regular windows applications on it, including my network scripts I wrote for managing a network at work.
Cons: Been having trouble with the built-in GPS. Gives a read-out of 0degrees long and 0degrees lat. Have a support ticket open with MSI but haven't heard back on it yet. Hoping it's just a temporary issue with the GPS receiver picking up a signal or something.
Other Thoughts: I picked this tablet over others because it was Windows based and because it had better hardware specs. The only thing I wish this had is a better version of Windows 7 other than Home Premium so I could have all the features unlocked, and it would have been nice if they had designed it with an attached keyboard that slides out like ASUS did. Overall though this tablet out does all the other tablets I have played with.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.