Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Never feel eye fatigue
- Noticable KDR increase in CSGO and other FPS titles, along with micromanagement in MOBA/RTS
- I use Nvidia Lightboost at 10% (the lowest for least amount of blue and most amount of strobing) and does not bother my eyes at all
- Stylish (seriously)
- I end up wearing them wherever I go to compliments :D
- the .2 prescription magnification is a good nights worth of full gaming to get adjusted to but once you are; the benefits become immediately "visible" :D
- The tint is perfectly countered with Nvidia Control panel "Optimal Settings for Nvidia Lightboost" - Actually makes everything in games look better.
Cons: - Smudge Easily
- My Razer Blacksharks (depending on how I "Wear them") sometimes end up digging the ends a bit into my head; it's fixed with fiddling around with the headset.
Other Thoughts: A+ Just do it.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Battlefield 4 Razer Destructor 2 - Gaming Mouse Mat
Pros: - Has silver chips embedded to ensure pinpoint readings from the mouse
- Gorgeous eye popping Battlefield 4 Artwork
- The quality you'd expect from Razer
- I can now just use my Razer Kabuto for Lan Tournaments
Cons: - HUGE; I use very low DPI and low sensitivity; The size of the small Razer Kabuto is perfect for me; while this mousepad half of it ends up underneath my Razer Deathstalker Ultimate Keyboard!! - it ends up being 100% fine I just wish my desk was built to utilize the space better; most people will NOT find this as a con
Other Thoughts: It's Battlefield 4.
How can you lose?
This review is from: Antec 761345-75120-9 120mm 3-Speed Case Cooling Fan
Pros: Wanted a side fan for my Antec 1200 case; I have liquid cooling on my 9370 5.0GHz 8 core; with quad fans on that radiator; 3 front fans and the large top fan - on the side .. nothing - I noticed after (literally HOURS AND HOURS) of e-sport lanning / training prior to a large gaming tournament (I travel on multiple Pro E-Sport Circuits) I was getting fast shutdowns and reboots noting my Northbridge was hot; - Rather than clock lower than 5.0GHz or not OC my GPU's - a simple high speed case cooling fan ended up doing the trick; never had an issue as I had an amazing wiring job until I added 6 SSD's - then it became very clustered on the bottom front fan; and the middle ofhte second front fan; without airflow in the way it was prior to the CPU now that I am on liquid; it was easy to see the NB area needed some cooling - It received cooling; and temps remain perfectly normal
Also; This was something that would occur while playing 12 hours straight of Battlefield 4 on all highest settings training, scrimaging, practicing with team-mates and once happened during an actual match - The judge was able to give a time pause due to it not being my fault as a gamer; only took 20 seconds to boot up into the game (including reboot of PC) :)
- So yeah; it's only started happening after adding liquid and the 4th, 5th and 6th SSD: I see where the airflow is cut; I fixed the issue - it only occured a total of 5 or 6 maximum times; within a week - I've pushed it further and it has not occured.
Cons: Bit loud -shrugs-READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Raymond S.
Date Joined: 11/20/13
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.