Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Quick Note: I've owned this product for 4 months.
1. It has a very responsive laser. I have had experience with a couple of mice in my gaming expericne and I must say this was one of the best that i've used for this price. The variety of dpi settings from 500 to 5000 is very helpful as you can set the dpi buttons to different levels of dpi in the software menu.
2. The added weight system really gives a sense of durability as well as a presence beneath your hand. Unlike certain other mice that I have used without the weight system this mouse gave me the right amount resistence when I moved it. Especially when aiming in FPS games the weight system helps.
3. The texture of the mouse is a sort of suede feeling if that makes much sense. It gives you a smooth feeling when holding it but does not let your hand slip afer placed in the palm position, being tha is the position I play with. The grilled rubber texture on the side of the mouse can work as either a rest for users of the claw grip or simply a place for palm style players to rest their pinkie. The breathing logo name really gives life to the mouse as you can change the speed at which your mouse "breathes". The color is customizable but only one color at a time from my experience, and originally starts off with red, blue and gree.
4. The software is more than easy enough to setup and get used to. I personally didn't use the sofware much after installing it and changing the color of the pulsing logo. I changed the button settings a couple times only to make the side forward and back buttons act as my dpi rockers.
Cons: 1. I only really have one con and that is the fact that my side forward and back buttons stopped working after about 2 months. I can only say that they can be pushed but yoh will not feel a click nor will they function. I kept pushing them in a desperate attempt to revie them and only the forward button works if you push it at an angle. Very disappointed at that one fact.
Other Thoughts: I always like to finish by recommending this or another product and I would saythat this product is good but if you feel like getting just a little more out of your mouse for about $10-$15 I would reccomend the Anker 8000 dpi mouse being that it has that coue extra thousand dpi for lager disay users like myself and has more side buttons for those who like to have more conveniently placed buttons on the side. I would also recommend the Perixx mx3000 which recently came out and in my opinion is a much better buy for the price.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Sony PSVita System w/Wi-Fi Black
Pros: 1. The screen is fairly large. After finding the right size comparison, it ended up being the exact size of an iPod touch. The display and overall graphic performance is nothing slight of amazing for a handheld device. The touch feature is very responsive even to the point of not fully touching the screen yet the screen picks up on the presence of my finger.
2. The sound is astounding.The placement of the speakers on the outside of both analog sticks gives you a surround sound experience during games, videos and while lisening to music.
3. It browses the internet in the desktop tyle and still stands as the only handheld and console of its generation capable of doing that.
4. You can download and I only mean download and play select PSN games from previous platforms of the PlayStation consoles. Including the PSP, PlayStation, and not much PS2 games that I know of. I may have simy missed them.
5. No down to the gaming, which I will have to devide between the pros and the cons categories. The Vita has a pretty large libraty of games when counting all of the other platform games available and the PlayStation Mobile library of games. You have more than enough pass-time games to keep you occupied.
Cons: 1. The attempt that Sony makes to have a handheld gaming device that browses the web at desktop format is without a doubt honorable. The adjective honorable is used because it can be very annoying at times. THIS VERY MOMENT is one of those times. The device persists on using the desktop format whle browsing even on large servers and websites such as this one making it very laggy and almost unbearable to type due to the lag of the keyboard when I quickly type. The lag also becomes annoying when you would expect the Vita to switch over to a mobile version of the website but instead lags, takes a long time to load and occasionally, does not ever load the page but continues to try and refresh repeatedly.
2. The gaming aspects of this product lack not becuse of the product itself but because the games that are being marketed for the Vita are more or less horrible. I'm sorry to blame the deveopers but it seems as though there are more successful indie games than there are notorious developer name games. Certain games that I will refrain from naming really built up hope in the Vita community only to be undr developed and not really living up to the expectations that we have for this beast of a handheld.
Other Thoughts: I tell this to allot of my gamer friends, guys and girls alike, that this is an excellent handheld experience that I wouldn't want them to miss out on, but I wouldn't be to excited about the games unless you're into idies ALL THE TIME. In the end I use it more as a mobile device/PSP on steroids than as the next-generation device you would expect it to be used as.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Quick Note: I've had these for 9 months. The Sony XB(extra bass) series headphones were created and advertized to have a bass that is more than the average headphone and they exceeding in doing just that. I myself, originally had the Sony mdr XB400 and they were extraordinary!!! The bass would constantly cause the entire headphone to rattle giving you a feeling that you were sitting with your head in between two amps. I still have them but I felt as though they simply didn't give me the punch that I wanted being that I am a bass head. My friend purchased the mdr-xb600 not long after I bought the XB400's and he was satisfied with them. They were a entirely different experience.
1. The larger cups really seal your ears well being that they aren't usual earcups but intsead they are pad that have this almost memory foam feeling and molds to the shape of your ear within a few minutes of putting them on.
2. Being that the drivers are larger and capable of putting out a greater amount of bass than the XB400's, these do not rattle as easily and require you to really push the limits of both the products you use to play music and the music choices you use.
3. The coushioning on the top of the band as well as the earcups really make wearing these for a long time enjoyable.
4. They don't seem to leak that much in a public environment.
5. They have a bit of a noise-cancellation due to the pads molding to your ear shape.
6. Very durable in my own experience.
7. Loud enough to block out most surrounding sound at around 75% volume on an iPod and iPad.
8. Flat cable reduces tangling when stored away.
9. Swivel and fold action makes for easy mobility and storage.
10. The overall desin of this product and just about all the others in this series have a very nice style with the glossy finish on the outside of each earcup. I have no problem wearing these out in public, to school, or showing them off to my friends.
Cons: The cons on this item in my opinion are so minor that they hardly put a dent in my overall rating.
1. There is a rubber coating at the very end of the cord near the driver that begings to wear away after about 5-6 months. Now this may cause a problem with the connection at times, but mine has ceased that problem.
2. Can get very sweaty arounf the ears after being in a slighly humid due to the on-ear earpad design. Although I put up with it, I wouldn't recommend these for working out due to the excessive sweat build up you'll have in the end.
Other Thoughts: If you have a budget and simply want a good music experience without blowing your bank, buy these. Although I would recommend you buy the headphones higher up in this series such as the X10's. They're really worth the money at around $200. Sorry for any typos. My PlayStation Vita seems to lag when on this website.READ FULL REVIEW