Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: JVC Black HAFX32B Marshmallow Earbuds
Pros: It works.
Cons: Not "marshmallow"-like.
Not constructed from memory foam material; rather, hard plastic. Only the tips are covered by foam material.
Cord is thin and prone to tangle.
The earbuds are:
- large for earbuds;
- made of hard plastic material;
- ill fitting; and
Other Thoughts: Not worth my time and effort to return them; just tossed into trash.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Worked as expected for eight months.
Cons: Began acting up after about 8 months of use; jerky video on youtube video playbacks.
Other Thoughts: I requested an RMA from EVGA; let's see how their support process is.
HW: Intel MB, i5; running Win7x64.
Pros: - Speedy SSD; fair price.
- Worked great for a little less than one year as the Win7 boot drive.
- The RMA/replacement process is fast.
- The replacement SSD (see below) also works flawlessly as a Win7 boot drive.
- replacement SSD is a new-retail-box (not a refurb or OEM).
- included 3.5 inch. hdd adapter is handy; allows for easy mounting inside desktop PCs.
- comes with all the screws needed for install.
Cons: - Similar to many other reports here, the plastic tab that hold the connecting pins (male) broke off inside one of the connecting terminals (female) of a SATA cable.
- Clip-type SATA cable is not suitable for use with this drive.
Other Thoughts: This is a follow up review to my earlier review.
0. Founding the broken connector tab, I contacted Kingston.
1. I requested an RMA directly from Kingston (not Newegg) via their web site.
2. Kingston requested, vie email, the Invoice; I printed it out from my Newegg account (to a PDF) and emailed the Invoice to Kingston.
3. Kingston sent me an RMA number.
4. I shipped the broken SSD to Kingston via First Class US mail, with tracking number, and in padded envelope. I sent a naked SSD; for the original box and packaging had been tossed a long time ago.
5. Kingston shipped a replacement very quickly. It was shipped as soon as they received my broken SSD. Kingston shipped it via Fed Ex overnight. They sent a brand new, in-the-retail-box replacement item (not a refurb or OEM including the hdd adapter, screws, etc.
Five eggs for Kingston support.
Here, I am giving five eggs to even out the three eggs I gave in my previous review.
About my previous review, Newegg does not allow me to edit or delete my previously submitted review. This is silly and inefficient.