Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: JVC Black HAFX32B Marshmallow Earbuds
Pros: It works.
Cons: Not "marshmallow"-like.
Not constructed from memory foam material; rather, hard plastic. Only the tips are covered by foam material.
Cord is thin and prone to tangle.
The earbuds are:
- large for earbuds;
- made of hard plastic material;
- ill fitting; and
Other Thoughts: Not worth my time and effort to return them; just tossed into trash.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Worked as expected for eight months.
Cons: Began acting up after about 8 months of use; jerky video on youtube video playbacks.
Other Thoughts: I requested an RMA from EVGA; let's see how their support process is.
HW: Intel MB, i5; running Win7x64.
Pros: - Speedy SSD; fair price.
- Worked great for a little less than one year as the Win7 boot drive.
- The RMA/replacement process is fast.
- The replacement SSD (see below) also works flawlessly as a Win7 boot drive.
- replacement SSD is a new-retail-box (not a refurb or OEM).
- included 3.5 inch. hdd adapter is handy; allows for easy mounting inside desktop PCs.
- comes with all the screws needed for install.
Cons: - Similar to many other reports here, the plastic tab that hold the connecting pins (male) broke off inside one of the connecting terminals (female) of a SATA cable.
- Clip-type SATA cable is not suitable for use with this drive.
Other Thoughts: This is a follow up review to my earlier review.
0. Founding the broken connector tab, I contacted Kingston.
1. I requested an RMA directly from Kingston (not Newegg) via their web site.
2. Kingston requested, vie email, the Invoice; I printed it out from my Newegg account (to a PDF) and emailed the Invoice to Kingston.
3. Kingston sent me an RMA number.
4. I shipped the broken SSD to Kingston via First Class US mail, with tracking number, and in padded envelope. I sent a naked SSD; for the original box and packaging had been tossed a long time ago.
5. Kingston shipped a replacement very quickly. It was shipped as soon as they received my broken SSD. Kingston shipped it via Fed Ex overnight. They sent a brand new, in-the-retail-box replacement item (not a refurb or OEM including the hdd adapter, screws, etc.
Five eggs for Kingston support.
Here, I am giving five eggs to even out the three eggs I gave in my previous review.
About my previous review, Newegg does not allow me to edit or delete my previously submitted review. This is silly and inefficient.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.