Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Changhong 50" 1080p LED HDTV - LED50YC2000UA
Pros: For a cheap 50' TV this TV is awesome. Great picture, for built in speakers the sound gets very loud if needed.
Cons: No really fancy bells and whistles but all the common ones are there.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - If you use the keyboard also it provides a built in case when you close it
- Some people don't like the plastic texture, I love it, it provides good gripping for holding
- Frequent Firmware updates
- Nice Screen
- Good Stability
- No problems with Andriod or Other Markets
- Strong Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Fast and smooth operation
- Had been confirmed it will get an OS update to Andriod 4.0 AKA Ice Cream Sandwich (rumored by end of year)
- Long battery life once you get the updates and especially if you get the dock
- Been out long enough to get the kinks out, but not so long it's worthless
- Netflix can be downloaded from the Andriod Market
- NewEgg is great seller
Cons: - Could be a little smaller and lighter, but nothing overwelming, even with the keyboard only 3 pounds appox
- No flash on camera, but how many of us take too many pics with a tablet, pictures do come out passable
- Stock browser often tries to lock you into 'Mobile Views' which is a shame since a nice big screen. Though a download of the Dolhpin broswer) and perhaps others) will alleviate this easily
- Light bleed around at the edge of the screen
Other Thoughts: Yes there the Transformer Prime (AKA Transformer 2) is coming out, but this model is time tested and cheaper.
I would of given it 4.5 Eggs, but not given that choice. Still recommended.
Pros: - Good specs for the money
- Ok screen
- Good size and shape
- Ok battery life
Cons: - The GPS in my unit didn't work; When it chose to work it took 5 minutes to lock onto a satellite (even when side by side with my phone using GPS, which did lock on). I was never really sure if it was a hardware or software issue.
- Random Reboots several times a day
- Force closes on even built in apps galore
- Would freeze upon waking often
- Their tech support clearly knew nothing about Android
- Sync software did not work
- Posts in their official users forum were often deleted despite me being polite
- All their "included" apps are just trials, not full versions (unless they were free already).
- Not really full Android Market. You get Apps & books but NOT the movies tabs. (they do not have certified Android market, just a generic version)
Rather low volume when using Netflix, but I suppose that is common among portable devices.
Other Thoughts: I really wanted to like this tablet (since it was cheap and has a good size), but sent it back given I am a tech and was still fighting to make it work decently a week later. I would advise against this unless you are strapped for cash and have a high tech level and are willing to constantly fight with it.READ FULL REVIEW