Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Slick, fast interface. I don't know how it was before the system upgrade since I upgraded it right when I got it, but this thing is very fast. Thinking of homebrewing it and overclocking it to make it even faster
- I have fallen in love with the cards. Makes multitasking a breeze
- Box.net free 50 GB of space. This is a great deal! Now I can access my data anywhere with the cloud.
- Looks great... my pictures and games that I play on here just look spectacular
- HP Synergy, pulls in all of my accounts. This is very convenient.
- Just type is awesome. When I got the thing I figured I wouldn't really care about it, but it is really nice as you can search for anything or anyone and it will pull up everything from your tablet relating to it, or you can hit google search.
- The onscreen keyboard has a number pad. Haven't had to switch to the symbols keyboard yet and probably never will.
- Developer friendly..currently don't have to pay for a developers license.
Cons: - Sometimes doesn't recognize my touch, but its infrequent and could be my own fault.
- I don't need a ton of apps, but I do need the big ones. There are a couple I would love to have, such as itunes. The music player that comes with it plays certain types but I don't think it plays itunes songs.
Other Thoughts: I was a little nervous buying this, it was kind of an impulse buy with the 100 dollar discount last weekend. I was planning on trading in my original ipad for it, and this touchpad has blown away all my expectations. I am definitely selling my ipad and going touchpad all the way.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Pixxo CX-5C59 Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 500W Power Supply
Pros: This was a faily cheap case from a brand I wasn't too familiar with, so needless to say I was a little worried. In actuality it's one of the best cases I've ever dealt with. I was extremely impressed.
Cons: The only con I have is the front USB cord was kind of short and we had to install the cd drive on the lower spot just so the USB cord could reach the motherboard plugin. Maybe it was the motherboard's fault, but I kind of doubt it.
Other Thoughts: I would highly suggest this motherboard, as it is cheap yet high qualityREAD FULL REVIEW