Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * Lifetime Warranty.
* Low voltage for:
- Reduced strain on DIMM VRMs.
- Reduced power consumption.
- Reduced heat generation.
* Low timings for that snappier feel when opening and interacting with programs.
* PC3 12800(Mb/s, or 12.8Gb/s) per stick when used in dual channel, provides plenty of bandwidth for heavy (4GB+) memory usage needs.
* Heat spreaders provide prolonged life by keeping the very little heat these modules generate in check.
* One of the most reliable product brands available.
Cons: No complaints about the product, the price, or the manufacturer and their superb support staff.
Other Thoughts: The only recommendation I would suggest to both Newegg and Mushkin is including memory rank (i.e. 1Rx4, 2Rx8, etc.). in the specifications for the consumers that are educated and know how each rank configuration impacts memory performance on a specific controller. While integrated memory controllers now offer similar and sometimes improved performance on higher rank modules, there are still plenty of products or systems that benefit from the lower rank modules.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: * You can recycle the poor HSF Intel bundles with this and get a couple bucks for the aluminum and copper.
* If you disable Hyperthreading you can game on this decently.
* Runs cool (36C idle, 40C Prime95 64-bit for 3 hours) compared to Intel's older offerings (The i3 2100 for example idles at 62C and peaks at 96C normal load).
Cons: * Very pricey $$$ for a quad core when only used for gaming.
* You'll always want to purchase a 3rd party air cooler, one from a company that actually cares about their product performance.
Other Thoughts: For how much Intel is charging for this, I would expect a great deal more from the HSF. I'd say overall value of the one included is about as much as you can get from a metal recycling facility for it.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Samsung UN32H5203 32" Class 1080p 60Hz Smart LED HDTV
Pros: *Built in tuner
*Built in 2.4Ghz/5Ghz dual band Wireless N
*RF/IR Remote Accessory
*2x USB 2.0 ports for devices and media (videos, music, and photos)
*Great Picture Quality
*Very low power consumption.
*Supports every online video service I know of, and free software updates for life.
Cons: *Seems to run out of memory right before, during, and after a software update, making anything other than volume and channel changing VERY sluggish. After powering off and back on the device it works fluidly once again.
*Doesn't support m4v video playback.
Other Thoughts: I've never had a bad experience with Samsung products or support, and this particular set has the only issue I've ever experience between Samsung's washer+dryer combo, multiple cell phones, entertainment equipment, PC components, and other peripherals. I would buy this TV again and again over other offerings.READ FULL REVIEW