Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Native DX12 Support
- As of now very good driver support from Nvidia(In the roughly 3 months since launch there have been 4-5 drivers released to fix issues)
- Very nice IO when compared to the 900/700 series cards, triple display port is a huge leap for those running multi-monitor setups
- Much more quiet than previous reference coolers
- Offers a massive leap in performance to those upgrading from 700 series cards(I previously owned SLI'd 780tis)
- Comes with EVGA's policy where the warranty isn't voided when watercooling/replacing thermal compound
- Nvidia's Pascal-Based cards are uniformly great overclockers, while the silicon lottery still plays a role in determining your success these GPUs routinely hit 2000mhz+ clocks.
Cons: - Small stability issues in EVGA's Precision X OC, it should be noted that this is brand new software and has been seeing regular updates.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Can fit full ATX Power Supply
- Can fit a 240mm slim radiator
- Can fit a 200mm fan in the front(120mm with h100i installed)
- Great design
- Clear window
Cons: - Noticed that on mine the motherboard standoffs were incorrectly positioned slightly too far towards where you need to put the IO shield. This has given me trouble with the motherboard so only 3 out of 4 screws can be installed.
Other Thoughts: Other than my listed con above this is a very solid case, plenty of room for cables, great ventilation.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Amazing for overclocking(With stock cooler and fan curve ran 1400Mhz core clock and a 400Mhz memory clock offset for 3 BF4 games)
- Looks great with the led
- Quiet, only really noticed it when it approached 70% fan speed
- With a small fan curve the card can hold 60c while playing BF4 ultra.
Cons: - None
Other Thoughts: I currently own another 3 of these cards using EVGAs ACX cooler design and so far this has proven to out perform all of them in terms of overclocking, if you're planning on buying a superclocked edition or one with the ACX cooler, don't bother. It's not worth the cost.READ FULL REVIEW