Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Absolutely incredible
- Extremely sturdy solid steel cast except for the meshed air vents on the side
- No optical bays
- Removable HDD cages (for longer GPUs)
- Loads of space for cable management
- Sexy PSU cover
- Non-removable thumbscrews (stay attached to side panel, so can't ever lose them)
- LED's on back and PSU cover are pure white, not at all yellowish or off tone
- Nice gloss on white paint, not too much, but definitely not matte
- Loads of space for fans, it fit my 280mm Corsair H110 and the three 120's that come in the front
- SSD brackets for side window
- Massive acrylic window, looks as it should and not, like some other cases, like its hiding something
- USB ports are on top attached to the case, not the panel that is removable
- Liberal amounts of foam, 7mm thick on top, sides, and front
- Looks incredible with NZXT's LED strips inside of it
Cons: I could find nothing wrong with this case other than the grommets for water cooling, it is absolutely the best case I have ever bought, very beefy and full of features, yet clean and functional.
Buy this case - You won't be disappointed!
Other Thoughts: Thanks for a great case NZXT!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Very clean looking - No visible bezel with the monitor off
Extreme viewing angle
Feels very solidly built
Cons: No included HDMI
Other Thoughts: Bought 4 at once on sale, no DoA'sREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: j5create JUC 400 1.8m White Wormhole Switch
Pros: Works as advertised, and with no software which is awesome. The autorun asks to run an .exe on both computers and it works without installing any software which is great. Not really any noticeable delay when typing on the opposite keyboard or using the opposite mouse, but a very small delay when dragging and dropping. Also got this on sale for $20, so very satisfied.
Cons: LEDs on the cable are very bright and flash rapidly, but it's an easy fix with tape and some people may like it so no reduction in eggs.
Other Thoughts: On sale for $20READ FULL REVIEW