Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Numerous water cooling mounting options
- Looks amazing (subjective)
- Plenty of room to work with on both sides of the motherboard
- The steel/plastic construction exceeded my expectations in terms of quality.
- The I/O light is a great feature
Cons: - Some of the cables in my case were terminated very loosely. one of the wires in the one of the fan headers had fallen out completely.
- The side panels fall off pretty easily when you take the screws out. I almost dropped one side and probably would have broken the window.
Other Thoughts: - This is an amazing case, and looks beautiful when paired with the Sabertooth z87. I wanted a more subdued color scheme in my latest build and this ended up working out perfectly.
- The SSD mounts on the back of the motherboard are a great idea, but they to not really work well with 90 degree connectors. I was able to make it work , but I was uncomfortable with the stress on the SSD connector so I put the SSD in one of the drive cages. Make sure your PSU has straight connectors if you ant to use them.
Pros: - Very Fast
- Samsung Magician Software is pretty great
- Supports Full drive encryption
Cons: - None so far
Other Thoughts: This drive performs really well. I also own a 256GB 840 pro and I really can't tell the difference in general use.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: NZXT Kraken X60 RL-KRX60-01 Ultra Performance Water/Liquid CPU Cooler 280MM
Pros: - Great performance
- Easy installation
- Fan controller supports 4 fans
- LED can be customized to almost any color
Cons: - Fans run a little loud for my tastes, but its not too bad
Other Thoughts: -Make sure you use the fan connections starting with the one closest to the cooler otherwise your motherboard might throw CPU fan errors.
-Make sure to check the dimensions of your case before purchase to verify if this cooler will fit.