Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Cheap, thermostat and tip over switch
Cons: Used it lightly, about 2 or 3 times a week for an hour at a time. This unit has already failed. Took delivery on Jan 1st, 2015... broken as of March 16, 2015. Tried to get an RMA, but out of warranty. This is simply JUNK now. I have never had a space heater only last this long. Never set it above mid range for heat, usually ran it on low heat, as this was plugged in under my computer desk.
Other Thoughts: I wouldn't purchase one of these again, sadly it died in less than 3 months. No warranty!READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Replacement Coil
Pros: Unit was a direct fit on my 25 year old direct vent Bradford White Water Heater.
Cons: Didn't resolve problem, unit still cut out, and solenoid got hot. Power Vent fan worked and water heater with new thermocouple ignited, but cut out after 10 minutes.
Other Thoughts: Can't blame the unit for sure.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: ASUS Certified Refurbished Transformer Book T100TA 10.1" MultiTouch 2-in-1 Notebook / Tablet with Intel Atom Quad Core Z3740 1.33 GHz (1.86 GHz Burst), 2 GB Memory, 32 GB SSD Storage, Detachable Key
Pros: Lightweight, great price, easy transformation to tablet, Windows 8.1 works well. SkyDrive a must! Also, take advantage of Asus WebStorage. Glad you can add a micro SD card too. USB is on keyboard. Great battery life.
Cons: Windows Update failures, also DO NOT run the Windows Update for the Imaging / Camera (or you will need to roll back the driver). Update failures take up limited storage.
Other Thoughts: Each time the Windows Update fails to load, files are copied to your very small storage space.
You will notice that almost all your space will be taken up quickly (which can lead to boot failures).
To clear your failed updated system files follow these steps:
1. Reboot your computer
2. Go to "Desktop"
3. Right Click on Windows Icon in lower right corner of Desktop.
4. Select "Control Panel"
5. Select "Administrative Tools"
6. Select "Disk Cleanup" (double click, you will see an icon on your taskbar)
7. Select "Clean up system files"
8. A pop-up window will display indicating "Disk Cleanup" with a green bar scanning and calculating "Windows Update Cleanup", wait for it to finish (will take about 5 minutes or so).
9. Another Window will display titled "Disk Cleanup for OS (C: ); make sure all items are selected then click "OK" (a total amount of disk space you gain is indicated)
10. You will get another window indicating "Are you sure you want to permanently delete these files?", click "Delete Files"
11. After you click "Delete Flies" you will get a window indicating the status with a green bar, saying "The Disk Cleanup utility is clearing up unnecessary files on your machine."
I'm still trying to sort out why the updates keep failing, and even uncheck all the options selecting just one, and it still fails. I'll post an update once sorted out.
One other note on the "Optional Updates" (DO NOT Accept the Camera Update offered via Microsoft Update, or you will need to reload the original Asus Drivers).
I also used Advance System Care's free "Driver Update" which worked perfectly updating all the outdated drivers.