Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Panasonic NB-G110P Silver FlashXpress Toaster Oven with Double Infrared Heating
Pros: - No waiting to preheat.
- Heats more evenly than any other toaster oven I've ever used.
- Heats food quickly. Combined with no need to preheat, food is heated much quicker than a normal toaster over.
- Great for reheating many foods, like pizza, rolls, egg bake, open-faced sandwiches (if it's not an open-faced sandwich, we recommend opening it on the tray first for more even heating internally). We've even reheated cheesesteaks and such this way. Sandwich bread comes out much, much better this way when compared with using a microwave.
- Great for cooking frozen foods like hashbrowns, pizza rolls, popcorn shrimp, breaded fish filets.
- Roll reheat function works well.
- Toasts everything well - bread, bagels, rolls.
Cons: - Temp settings are a bit odd, not even 25 or 50 degree increments, but they're easy to live with.
- Some might say that it's a bit small inside, but it's big enough for everything we do with it. It will hold four normal (square) slices of bread.
- Can get hot on the outside. Recommendation is to keep it at least 3 - 4" from walls and other things on the counter, per the manual.
Other Thoughts: We love this thing! This actually is our second one. We had one for years, but it was taken out by a power surge during Hurricane Sandy that took out a number of other things in our house as well.READ FULL REVIEW