Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Scanner for PC and Mac (PA03656-B005)
Pros: This is very fast, quite, good looking scanner which beats all competitors. I bought ScanSnap ix500 and Brother ADF-2000 to compare side by side. I learned that the ScanSnap ix500 better than Brother ADF-2000 by following positions:
1. Noise level - ix500 can be used at home at night while ADF-2000 will wake up everybody
2. Size - is500 takes less space of your table
3. Connectivity - ix500 has not only USB 3.0 port but also can be connected to Wi-Fi
4. Multi-document scanning - ix500 allow you to scan 20 receipts into separate PDF files with single load while ADF-2000 will scan the whole pile of receipts into 1 PDF or you have to scan each receipt individually
5. Produce searchable PDFs - ix500 has ABBYY OCR software to create searchable PDF documents in many languages while ADF-2000 can only create simple text documents
6. Internet services integration - ix500 can scan to many cloud services directly while ADF-2000 can't
So if you need the scanner which will help you to quickly scan and organize your paper documents then you need ScanSnap ix500. ADF-2000 is good for rare occasional scanning of couple documents and require much more effort to get similar results to ix500
Cons: noneREAD FULL REVIEW