Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: I like this drive. It makes a big difference compare to basic hdds. It is fast and not really noisy.
Cons: Cost too muchREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Patriot LX Series 16GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Flash Card Model PSF16GMCSDHC10
Pros: Has 5 years of warranty. So when it stop working you can request a replacement.
Cons: High chance of malfunction.
Slow read/write speed.
Other Thoughts: I bought mine back in 2011. I used for some time in Samsung Galaxy S2 phone. The performance of this card is just OK. I tried to move my programs to SD card and the phone started working much slower. It think this is due slow speed.
Eventually I replaced it with Sandisk 64Gb which works much better.
Today I tried to check my Patriot 16Gb card and found that it just stopped working. I tried it in my phone, PC and laptop.. I am opening RMA now since Patriot gives 5 year warranty for that card so I still have some time.
Pros: This is very fast, quite, good looking scanner which beats all competitors. I bought ScanSnap ix500 and Brother ADF-2000 to compare side by side. I learned that the ScanSnap ix500 better than Brother ADF-2000 by following positions:
1. Noise level - ix500 can be used at home at night while ADF-2000 will wake up everybody
2. Size - is500 takes less space of your table
3. Connectivity - ix500 has not only USB 3.0 port but also can be connected to Wi-Fi
4. Multi-document scanning - ix500 allow you to scan 20 receipts into separate PDF files with single load while ADF-2000 will scan the whole pile of receipts into 1 PDF or you have to scan each receipt individually
5. Produce searchable PDFs - ix500 has ABBYY OCR software to create searchable PDF documents in many languages while ADF-2000 can only create simple text documents
6. Internet services integration - ix500 can scan to many cloud services directly while ADF-2000 can't
So if you need the scanner which will help you to quickly scan and organize your paper documents then you need ScanSnap ix500. ADF-2000 is good for rare occasional scanning of couple documents and require much more effort to get similar results to ix500
Cons: noneREAD FULL REVIEW