Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Patriot LX Series 16GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Flash Card Model PSF16GMCSDHC10
Pros: Has 5 years of warranty. So when it stop working you can request a replacement.
Cons: High chance of malfunction.
Slow read/write speed.
Other Thoughts: I bought mine back in 2011. I used for some time in Samsung Galaxy S2 phone. The performance of this card is just OK. I tried to move my programs to SD card and the phone started working much slower. It think this is due slow speed.
Eventually I replaced it with Sandisk 64Gb which works much better.
Today I tried to check my Patriot 16Gb card and found that it just stopped working. I tried it in my phone, PC and laptop.. I am opening RMA now since Patriot gives 5 year warranty for that card so I still have some time.
This review is from: Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Duplex 1200 dpi USB/WiFi Color Document Scanner
Pros: This is very fast, quite, good looking scanner which beats all competitors. I bought ScanSnap ix500 and Brother ADF-2000 to compare side by side. I learned that the ScanSnap ix500 better than Brother ADF-2000 by following positions:
1. Noise level - ix500 can be used at home at night while ADF-2000 will wake up everybody
2. Size - is500 takes less space of your table
3. Connectivity - ix500 has not only USB 3.0 port but also can be connected to Wi-Fi
4. Multi-document scanning - ix500 allow you to scan 20 receipts into separate PDF files with single load while ADF-2000 will scan the whole pile of receipts into 1 PDF or you have to scan each receipt individually
5. Produce searchable PDFs - ix500 has ABBYY OCR software to create searchable PDF documents in many languages while ADF-2000 can only create simple text documents
6. Internet services integration - ix500 can scan to many cloud services directly while ADF-2000 can't
So if you need the scanner which will help you to quickly scan and organize your paper documents then you need ScanSnap ix500. ADF-2000 is good for rare occasional scanning of couple documents and require much more effort to get similar results to ix500
Cons: noneREAD FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.