Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Ergonomic Mesh Office Computer Chair w/Metal Base - Red
Pros: - Well made chair, sturdy construction
- Very stylish, nice sturdy materials throughout. Base is a heavy steel, should last for years.
- Very comfortable, even for long hours of usage at a time
Cons: - Best4Less, When ordering this chair do not expect fast or even normal shipping with this seller. But, much worse than that, NO COMMUNICATION. I had to make a phone call to newegg. Newegg sent them an email and then cc me the email as well. In it it clearly stated for them to call me immediately on the status of my order as everything else from Newegg had already arrived, yet these guys hadn't even processed my paypal yet! No emails or communication from them whatsoever.
Honestly Newegg should drop these guys, I have been a newegg customer since 2005, and these guys are tarnishing newegg's stellar reputation.
Other Thoughts: - The chair is a little on the small side (for me a 250lb guy) on the width due to the design of the arm rests. However I bought this chair for my son who is in the Army Reserves and is a mean and lean 150. It fits him perfectly. He loves it and uses it for hours at a time.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Great fit for someone that prefers a smaller sized mouse. It's not too small however, like most mobile ones are
- Fluid movement, fast and responsive
- Great button layout
- No drivers to install on Windows 10. Instantly saw the mouse and worked right away
- Has a shut off switch on bottom of mouse to extend battery life
- No clutter mess from cords
Other Thoughts: I would recommend this to friends and family as I purchased this mouse for my brother. He loves it.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: TRIPP LITE Smart-LCD SMART1300LCDT 1300 VA 720 Watts 8 Outlets UPS
Pros: - Bought this for my son for his gaming rig and PS4 setup, works like a champ
- Very quiet, I cannot hear that it is on. (Other reviewer that did must have had an issue as both of mine are dead silent) The only time these things make a noise is when there is a bad spike or power loss and then it's just a beep.
- Automatically adjusts voltage to proper spec, and in this old house with old wiring it's a product saver
- Strong reliable battery. Battery in my old one still going strong after over 6 years of several storms and low voltages being thrown at it.
-Digital display is nice
Other Thoughts: To make these things last longer people, don't try and use them as you would a gas generator, use them for what they are designed to do. Allow you enough time to finish up what you are doing and safely shut down the computer or other electronic devices you may have it hooked up to.
I purchased it's bigger brother, the 1500 for myself from newegg back in 2010 and it too has saved my skin during many a brown/black out, and still going strong.