Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Price for performance is insane
- Very easy to OC to 4.5 on air and 5.0 under water
- Competently capable to max out any game if the rest of your rig is up to par
- Works amazing with xsplit and OBS
- Really shines when able to utilize those extra cores
Cons: - Uses a bit more power, but really it's nothing to take notice over.
- Obviously not as fast in single threaded apps as Intel's
Other Thoughts: - Something else that isn't mentioned very much, is that full featured AM3+ motherboards are generally much cheaper than their Intel counter parts.
For gaming, streaming and general multitasking it really can't be beat at this price.
Don't be a fanboy, get what makes sense for you. If your need the amazing single threaded performance then go buy yourself an Intel. If not, well then there is really no reason not to pick one of these up.
Pros: - The keyboard feels good, it has a tactile feel to it.
- The screen is better than I expected, viewing angle is pretty wide.
- I have read several reviews about the track pad saying it moved erratically and was unstable, I have had no such issues.
- Very quiet, resumes in just a couple seconds.
- The APU preforms well, more than capable of handling most tasks.
Cons: - Windows 8 really isn't for everyone, I will never understand why it is installed on devices without a touch screen.
- The hard drive is really pretty bad, its slow. Upgrading the HD and adding another stick of RAM for dual channel will make this laptop preform like one that cost more than twice as much.
Other Thoughts: - I have tested several games with this thing, I bought it as a cheap way to game on the go. It's obviously not going to max Battlefield 3 or anything but its more than capable of playing most games.
- If you plan on gaming there are a few things you should do, first get AMD overdrive and bump the GPU clock up to about 1000MHz, this will give you more frames and really doesn't push the APU.
- Go to the AMD website and download CCC, go into the gaming section and set everything to max performance.
- Disabling shadows in games will usually add several frames and make everything much more playable, dual channel memory will also have a great affect as the apu shares system memory.
For $300 you can't go wrong here, its a nice little machine, that will game. Add another $100 for some RAM and a better HD and you have a $700 machine.
This review is from: SteelSeries World of Warcraft MMO Legendary Edition Mouse
Pros: I did pick this up locally, but overall I'm totally happy with it. 11 buttons that you can customize to your pleasing. Fits good in hand, all of the buttons are pretty easy to reach and after a bit of playing are right where they should be.
The logo light on the mouse can be changed to any color in a pallet, and the pulsation can be changed too. I know some people (like myself) try there best to color coordinate there pc setup and the custom color is awesome.
Cons: A bit expensive.
Other Thoughts: Doesn't come with packaged software, you have to download from the steelseries website, but it installs and run without a hitch in windows 7 64READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.