Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: The image quality met the level of wow that I have come to expect from Asus monitors. Some people complain about the small amount of glow you can see on black screens on IPS monitors. This monitor has barely any glow to it at all. Only one small spot that isn't even noticable from more than 2ft.
The stand on this thing is incredibly sturdy, easily adjustable(air pump for height is really high quality), and really nice looking. Just overall good design.
When turned into portrait mode, this thing looks ridiculous. You could fit an entire poster on it.
Cons: I can't think of anything I don't like about this monitor. Well worth the price paid for it.
Other Thoughts: Got it from another dealer after Newegg was sold out.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Logitech G9x Black Two modes scroll USB Wired Laser 5700 dpi Gaming Mouse
Pros: - Extremely comfortable mouse with inter-changable shells for your grip style
- Incredibly responsive and sturdy keys that in my year of owning have not failed me once
- Really intuitive DPI - / + button system that makes switching between shotguns/ snipers/ turrets really easy and actually gives me an advantage at times since in BF3 (and other games) the game changes the sensitivity on you.
- The free-scrolling wheel makes browsing long PDF files for school much easier
- The weight system is nice. Set it and forget it.
- The inner shell of the mouse is very sturdy and doesn't collect crumbs on the inside. This makes it easy to just take the outer shell off and wipe it down quickly.
Cons: - Braided chords always ruin themselves the moment they get tangled
- It doesn't have a bunch of themed shells that I can buy
- The gliding surface on the bottom is starting to wear after a year of use on many kinds of surfaces. Still works fine though.
Other Thoughts: I have owned many mice and none have felt as comfortable to me as this one.
IF this mouse ever gives out on me I'll probably buy a new one. Hopefully they still make them like they did in September of 2011.
This review is from: RAZER RZ03-00260100-R3U1 Arctosa Keyboard
Pros: - Standard quality keyboard that has taken over a year of abuse
- Keys are organized in a way that are familiar and comfortable
- The wrist-rest comes off (much more functional this way)
- Is a pretty stylish keyboard considering its quality
- You aren't losing any value here. This keyboard is exactly what is advertised.
Cons: - Not a mechanical keyboard. The keys aren't necessarily uncomfortable but they don't feel nearly as good as mechanical.
- Very hard to clean. The keys have a spread taper to them that seals the innards to a point where lots of tiny stuff can get in but doesn't allow for crumbs, hair, etc to fall back out. This is normal for a keyboard but with these types of keys it is more of an issue. You wont find a membrane keyboard that makes it easier though.
- The wrist rest. Fortunately it comes off. I've thrown mine away.
- The cost. This is RAZER quality so you are getting what you pay for. The thing is though that for a little more you can buy a mechanical that will be completely worth it in the long run. If you want a membrane keyboard then you shouldn't be spending more than $20.
Other Thoughts: This keyboard has performed well for what it is over the past year. It looks good on my desk and hasn't ghosted once. I would recommend it if it were the sale price that it was when I got it. At $45 you should just get a black mechanical keyboard. Even if it isn't RAZER. I just picked up a BlackWidow and since I am a regular gamer I have found it worth every penny.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Alex D.
Date Joined: 08/22/10
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.