Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Motorola F3 Unlocked GSM Bar Phone with Speaker Phone
Pros: Low price
Great audio quality
Great speakerphone quality
Good standby life
Good battery life and reception indicators
Cons: Terrible, non-intuitive interface
Terrible battery life if you actually use the phone
Did not come with instructions in English
Take too long to lock the phone
Can only display 6 characters of a text message at a time
Other Thoughts: I have two phones. A work issued Blackberry, and a personal phone (the F3). I only use my personal phone for talking to someone, I don't text or do anything else on it. I bought the F3 because I was looking for a no-frills cheap phone for personal use. It's acceptable for what I use it for, but it certainly has its shortcomings. Battery life on it is only good if you don't talk on it, but if you have a conversation on it you WILL need to charge it that night.
This phone got a 3\5 from me losing a point for the following issues:
- Terrible interface
- Bad battery life when using the phone
This review is from: Kingston 32GB Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) Flash Card Model SD4/32GB
Pros: It works! As advertised with my Canon Vixia HF100 camera in the highest quality HD setting.
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: LINKSYS DMA2200 Media Center Extender with DVD
Pros: Watch Live TV, recorded TV, pictures, videos, and DVDs. HDMI, Composite HD, RCA standard, and s-video outputs.
Upgrading firmware is very easy, however the firmware updates have yet to address the many minor flaws of the devices.
Technical support is OK, but hard to reach.
Cons: So many minor flaws:
- Remote SUCKS; it has very little range
- DVD playback will sometimes stutter because the device is reconnecting to the computer, even though a computer connection shouldn't even be required
- The DVD player doesn't do the volume correctly. You have to turn you volume WAY up when watching a DVD, but then when it goes back to a DVD menu it's blaring loud. Firmware updates do not fix this
- Bandwidth sensitive; the less wireless bandwidth you have the more issues you'll have with stuttering video and sluggish menus
- Does not always play with wireless good. It didn't want to work with my routers security alpha-phrase. Tech support told me to use a hexadecimal code instead and that did clear up the issue
- LOOOOOONG boot times. Want to insert a DVD? Well if the device is off it takes 1-2 minutes for it to boot up and open the DVD tray so you can insert a DVD.
Other Thoughts: This device is neat and I've had it for almost a year. However, with all the issues I had I wish I just would have rented a DVR from the cable company.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.