Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: I bought these in 2008 and they are still going strong. Over 6 years and thousands of hours.
Other Thoughts: Seeing that this is older technology, I have to imagine there are better, cheaper ram out there.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield Quad-Core 2.4GHz LGA 775 BX80562Q6600 Processor
Pros: Was fast then, is still fast. Yes, you can get a way better one now but I've had this since 2008 and it still runs no problems.
Cons: Slow compared to i7
Other Thoughts: I'm going to use this until it stops working. It is fast enough for any game I've played so far.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Possibly the most confortable mouse ever... (I have never tried the G5 so i dont know...)
- Simply looks awsome....
- Cord almost looks like string on a hoodie or something... I have never seen anything like it
- The laser is nothing less than expected from a great logitech mouse does not miss a beat.
- The side buttons are great... I find that the middle one is in a perfect spot and I will most likely use it for side items on games such as turning on flashlight or possibly speaking
- Its always nice to know your dpi level... lolz
- Weights look sweet and come in a cool holder... read other thoughts for my thoughts about em...
Cons: - The Hyper-Scroll feature is neat but honestly for a gaming mouse... unnesessary... I have no need for it and it takes up space on the mouse... Not a problem at all... just saying i could do without it....
Other Thoughts: - I find that 1 4.5g weight in the middle and 1.7g weights in every other slot is best for gaming..... it just flows great...
- If you have a MX518 and you want to replace it... this is your best option by far...they are quite similar in feel... I replaced my 5 year old MX518 after one of the feet wore down to the rubber and it liked to grab the mousepad...
- L4D is a great game....
- COD:MW2 is a terrible game... except the campaign.. kinda....
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.