Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1- cheap ... yes cheap! under 20$ total (shipping included) for a headset, my wallet agree :)
2- does the job just fine. You hear people, people hear you, cannot ask for more
3- long wire.
4- mic can go on either side of your head,
5- not too tight on your head, they are comfortable.
Cons: 1- Oh my!!!!! makes you sound like you live in a tuna can... Salmon at best. My old headset (25$) has a much better mic than this one. Doesnt mean that it is awful ... it is just very different. People who are used hearing you through another mic WILL see a difference. (see ... more like hear)READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Antec One Hundred Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: * Free shipping (i am cheap like that...)
* Decent price (didnt i tell you i was cheap? :P)
* Nice look, not the OMFGWOW!! case, but still decent
* UBS / Audio ports at an angle. Not facing up to gather dust and not on the side of the case .. i hate that...
* Nice space inside
* Large enough to fit a side cover fan despite the size of my CPU cooler. (COOLER MASTER Hyper N 520)
* HEY!! There is a spot at the top to throw in your headphones and they won't slide off the case (lol)
* Metal isnt flimsy. I feel it is a solid case
Cons: * Top fan is loud on fastest setting. The back fan is quiet even at high speed. I will see if it's not due to vibration because:
* Mother board is way too close to the top fan (ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO AM3) There is like half a millimeter away from it.
* Paint is too easily removeable. When screwing something, you will easily get the paint off. Detail i admit, but it is a tiny bit annoying.
* If people want to mount their power supply fan down, forget it. No grid in that case to allow it.
* No filters included for the lower part of the font panel. There's the grid but there is no filter like there is for the top part. Will have to buy some when buying fans for it, in case it decide to suck up my cat into the case. (or at least it'S hair ...)
All those added together shot down an egg.
And i should shoot down another for the sole reason it didn't come with an iced cappuchino... ok not really <3
Other Thoughts: I have this case since a couple of days, eventually my review could change though i hope it doesnt :P
* With all fans up (only those included for now) , when playing wow ( ....dont say a word! ) it keeps my ATI Radeon HD 4800 at about 60°c ( GPU fan at 80% ) but that's "my fault" for not adding more ventilation on it. It's the next step to work on.
Pros: Good price , the card received was the version on the sparkle website and different from the image newegg gave (prettier design).
Cons: Arrived in a damaged box which folded the metal holder. Once straightened, it fit in the box. Installed good but after using it, there was artefact problem, black screen problems while in game which causes rebootings of the computer or returns on the desktop. These last time (about 4 times later) lag is appearing in games (at the image level). Checked to see it if was comming from other components but even after changing them, the problem continued.
Other Thoughts: If the card would work correctly, i wouldn't regret buying it. When it works, it works fine, but after about 15 minutes it can just go to hell, closing the computer.READ FULL REVIEW