Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Silverstone CPF01 3.94" PWM Fan Splitter Cable
Pros: 1) Keeps fans at 100% unless you have 2 4 pin fans
2) still works in 3 pin situations
4) Sleeved cable
Cons: ABSOLUTELY NONE!
Other Thoughts: I am using two of these on my dual fan header vostro 220s motherboard and they rock! I use all my fans at 200% at all times now!READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: SilenX EFX-08-15 80mm Effizio Quiet Case Fan
Pros: 1) Quiet
2) Great Airflow for 80mm
3) Great use for cpu coolers
5) 3 pin
Cons: 1) Some mounts started deteriorating and 2 have broken on my fan which i use primarily for my cpu.
2) Anti-Vibrations mounts are pains in tight spaces
3) Make sure you only install this thing once because it won't be moving unless you want to break it and or your screws.
Other Thoughts: Its an OK fan, stock dell ones work much better. This is a airflow vs noise compromise, when noise wins. Not very good airflow compared to others.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound AS5-3.5G
Pros: 1) 8C Cooler on 3ghz E6850
2) Great Thermal Paste
3) Used many times, has not failed me yet.
Cons: 1) Do not use on nettop heatsink. I tried to use it on a Aspire Revo R1600 or R3600 and it actually raised temps vs stock.
2) Do not use on laptop either as the chips are all mobile.
3) Do not use on graphics cards or you could fry the memory.
Other Thoughts: If you use it on the right items, everything could be up to 10C Cooler in your system. It really helps on those terrible stock dell heatsinks, which is what i used that resulted in being 8C Cooler system. Thanks Arctic Silver!READ FULL REVIEW